I want "Shared Documents" back

On one of my WinXP computers, "Shared Documents" has become "Documents".
I want its name to go back to "Shared Documents".

After reading postings in this newsgroup, I see lots of other folks have
had the same problem, and several suggestions are commonly given to solve it.
I already checked and verified these things:

1) the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents
is marked read-only

2) The desktop.ini file in that directory contains these lines:

[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@shell32.dll,-21785

Any other ideas?

kelly

Hi Nelson,

Is this present under: Start/Run/Regedit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ Explorer\My
Computer\NameSpace\DelegateFolders

Sub-key named {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee}.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

In memory of those lost during Katrina &
Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.