Column: Troubleshoot Networking Problems in Windows XP

New Column: Troubleshoot Networking Problems in Windows XP

Columnist Charlie Russel explains how to troubleshoot problems on your
Windows XP network.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/russel_05sept19.mspx

Ask questions or post comments about the article here.

Kristen Heller
Site Manager, vendor [MS]
2 answers Last reply
More about column troubleshoot networking problems windows

    Hi Im hopeing ypu can help me ! When I access games or other sites Frist
    they won't even down load I get a page full of words that will say like http
    and other words I do not understand I never had this problem before. I had
    touble before and had to reload my computer. It working better but now I have
    this problem. Please help me

    "Linda" wrote:

    > Hi Im hopeing ypu can help me ! When I access games or other sites Frist
    > they won't even down load I get a page full of words that will say like http
    > and other words I do not understand I never had this problem before. I had
    > touble before and had to reload my computer. It working better but now I have
    > this problem. Please help me

    Did you follow the troubleshooting steps in the column, Linda? If you did,
    you should at least have a good idea of where the problem is, and if we're
    dealing with a software interaction or some other problem. You need to narrow
    down the problem and then give us some more specific details before we can
    provide some guidance.

    Charlie.

Networking Microsoft Windows XP