Column: Troubleshoot Networking Problems in Windows XP

September 19, 2005 3:16:04 PM

New Column: Troubleshoot Networking Problems in Windows XP

Columnist Charlie Russel explains how to troubleshoot problems on your
Windows XP network.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/exp...

Ask questions or post comments about the article here.

Kristen Heller
Site Manager, vendor [MS]
September 19, 2005 5:46:06 PM

Hi Im hopeing ypu can help me ! When I access games or other sites Frist
they won't even down load I get a page full of words that will say like http
and other words I do not understand I never had this problem before. I had
touble before and had to reload my computer. It working better but now I have
this problem. Please help me

"kh" wrote:

> New Column: Troubleshoot Networking Problems in Windows XP
>
> Columnist Charlie Russel explains how to troubleshoot problems on your
> Windows XP network.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/exp...
>
> Ask questions or post comments about the article here.

> Kristen Heller
> Site Manager, vendor [MS]

Anonymous
September 19, 2005 6:28:03 PM

"Linda" wrote:

> Hi Im hopeing ypu can help me ! When I access games or other sites Frist
> they won't even down load I get a page full of words that will say like http
> and other words I do not understand I never had this problem before. I had
> touble before and had to reload my computer. It working better but now I have
> this problem. Please help me

Did you follow the troubleshooting steps in the column, Linda? If you did,
you should at least have a good idea of where the problem is, and if we're
dealing with a software interaction or some other problem. You need to narrow
down the problem and then give us some more specific details before we can
provide some guidance.

Charlie.
!