Source for 10-opto PCB for RFM

I yours missing? They're fairly easy to
repair.

Anyway, Bay Area Amusements lists a few
opto PCBs on their site. You may find it
there.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
===============================

Tom Lucht wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get one of these?

That's it. Time to snag a better 'non-sticky'
keyboard....

"Is"

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
Fred Kemper wrote:
> I yours missing? They're fairly easy to
> repair.

They didn't have them yesterday when I check, but I see that they have
them listed with the 'just in' parts for today.

Tom