gateway 300x p04 info please

I picked up a dead Gateway at a flea market for $50. Poor thing looks
like its previous owner tortured it to its death. I brought it home
and preformed some heroic life saving techniques on it. I was able to
get it up and running (on its owners previous XP install).

This is a P4 2.2 GHZ. Its in a case that says the model # is MFATXPNT
ES2 300x P04.

Serial # is 0031576270

Aida 32 Says the Chipset is a 845GE that supports 333 MHZ DDR RAM, but
the actual chipset comes back from intel website as a 845g, that only
supports DDR 266. This gateway has a Micron 333 DDR stick in it, but
it only appears to be running at 266. Any way to figure out which
board Gateway actually put in here?

When I run the serial # at Gateway.com I get an endless loop saying my
serial # dosnt exist. Any help would be great.

Yeti

A 2.2 GHz P4 running on a 400 MHz bus would run the RAM at PC2100 speed
(266). A 2.2/533 CPU should run it at 333 MHz.

Intel has released so many iterations of these chipsets, the only real way
to identify them is to visually look at the part number on the board.