Another Ebay scam so it appears... But at least comical...

I love that 66% feedback rating-Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.......

He is also selling "beaver coats". Time to sic Pamela Anderson's PETA
group on him!

Mario
Pinthetic

"Pinsgonewild" <dwhiting@nycap.rr.com> wrote in

> http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-TREX-CLASSIC-PINBALL-MACHINE-MINT-COND_W0QQite
> mZ6202233671QQcategoryZ13725QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> Don..

wow.

"All your base belong to us".

WE WILL ACCEPT AN SHIPPING PLAN WITH ECONOMIC MEANS - huh? Doesn't it say
"free shipping"? Besides, I don't think UPS will ship pinballs - last I
checked.