problems with game

THe zone would not reaiil;se that the game risk 2 was
installed thus not allwing me to join gaming. the game is
installed and i have plavyed a gainst the computer what
should i do
1 answer Last reply
More about problems game
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    alex k wrote:

    > THe zone would not reaiil;se that the game risk 2 was
    > installed thus not allwing me to join gaming. the game is
    > installed and i have plavyed a gainst the computer what
    > should i do

    Try this site:

    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html

    --