ERROR 1324

September 19, 2005 4:54:02 PM

I try installing programs and I keep getting an error 1324 "the path My
Pictures contains an invalid character. What does that mean?

More about : error 1324

Anonymous
September 19, 2005 7:56:33 PM

"cjkrwk" <cjkrwk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I try installing programs and I keep getting an error 1324 "the path My
> Pictures contains an invalid character. What does that mean?

It means the path "My Pictures" contains an invalid character. Look at the
path and make sure it is only alpha or numeric characters, hypehs or periods
only. If using a period, only one is allowed. *, $, / and the like are not
allowed in file names since they are reserved.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 3:13:03 PM

Where do I find that path? I have no clue where to look

!