When i install XP Professional it stops loading files afte..

September 19, 2005 5:20:02 PM

i bought a new computer and got profesional. but if i try to install it stops

could someone help me with this? i've tried some many things but they all
don't work.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 8:00:42 PM

"Bouzow" <Bouzow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i bought a new computer and got profesional. but if i try to install it
>stops
>
> could someone help me with this? i've tried some many things but they all
> don't work.

What are you trying to install? What is "windows executive"? What have you
tried? What error messages did you get?
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 8:24:14 PM

You probably are needing to boot from the CD.