FS: Star Trek: TNG, CFTBL, and Junkyard

All of these were recently shopped and work 100%

Star Trek: The Next Generation: It has a clearcoated playfield and lots
of other NOS parts installed. Cabinet has no fade. $3200

Crerature From the Black Lagoon: Clearcoated hot pink playfield, NOS
plastics, and a few other new parts. New cabinet decals installed.
$3500

Junkyard: Completely shopped out and plays really good. Never got
around to putting new parts including a NOS clearcoated playfield in it
but is available along with a bunch of other parts as well but they
aren't included with the price. I will make a deal with anyone who
wants to take all of it together. The pin by itself is $2900

I can send pictures to anyone interested. I would prefer local pickup
only. Near St. Louis, MO.

Thanks for looking,

Steve M.

As the price of gasoline goes up and up and up.............so does the price
of used pins

LOL

TexasSteven

One of these days we won't be able to enjoy traveling nor getting a nice pin
in a collection

: o (