Dell Delivery Dilema

Last response: in Computer Brands
June 11, 2004 5:47:24 AM

went to Dell web and placed into basket 3 items, fairly small. It added £8
delivery charge each time I added the item to the basket.........wow

I would thought one £8 charge only total.........

More about : dell delivery dilema

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 11:55:11 PM

Should be ;)
In fact, Dell has one box per item.
This means one transport fee per item...

Good point is that individual packaging should ensure
less dead products on arrival... in theory.

It is only for whole system order that you don't pay
extra charge for options.

Rgds

!