HELP! Looking at a GL and BADLY NEED an upper p/f scan or ..

Hi all! It's been a spanish minute since I've been on the group. I
had to sell off two of my three pins, and have been kinda disgusted
with that fact, and staying away from RGP so I don't go into a major
depressive episode. Anyways, I have a chance to pick up a working
Grand Lizard again for a reasonable price, but it has the same issue
that they ALL do. The upper p/f is worn to all hell and back. I'll
probably end up scooping it up anyways, but was HOPING that someone out
there with one that has a good upper p/f could send me a scan or high
quality resolution picture of upper part. My neighbor owns a printing
shop, and should be able to help me make an overlay. It would be
AWESOME if someone had an unworn p/f that they would sell, as I'd STILL
like to try to make a full p/f overlay for this game so that they can
all be restored out there. I had access to one from the Netherlands at
one time, but then the price upped 4X the original deal before it was
completed. (I would have been paying more for the p/f than I did for
the WHOLE machine, so I passed on it at that point.) So, if any of you
RGP'rs out there can help me out, it would be great. Also, if you send
email direct to me, PLEASE use althomka@hotmail.com. Google made me
switch to my account as I've opened a Gmail address, but I DO NOT check
it. It is for online poker hand histories only. I appreciate any help
you all can offer, as I'm already excited about the prospect of having
another Grand Lizard! Thanx in advance! And it's great to be back on
the group!
-Al

Somebody posted a few months back as having a decent example. They
must have 'no archived' it, because I can't find the post. I have an
allright looking GL upper (some touchup). Only a 1.3 megapixel camera
to take a pic of it. It's not the prettiest, but most I've seen are
much, much worse.
-Gregg

TRENDING THREADS