WTB: Shaker motor

Nomad

Possibly have an ES coming next week but it's missing the shaker motor,
anybody know where I could get one? Are the shaker motors in the Stern
HD the same motor? Thanks in advance.

nomad

As Chad posted, Dave at FAO has the entire assembly (motor, brackets,
counterweights, everything). If you just need the motor, I bought one
from PBR. Perhaps they still have a few?
Good luck!
Brian

Nomad

So looks like the motor can be had pretty easily, I believe the entire
assembly is missing though. I guess the other parts are tough to track
down?

nomad

I have the motor in stock if that's all you need. I'm out of the entire
assembly however. Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Chad

Would the wieghts and other items be the same or at least similar to
what Stern has for Elvis shaker kit??
ILLinois Chad