TRADE: Cyclone Pinball - North NJ

Open to trades. Nice Cyclone with beautiful playfield, fully shopped
including new rubber band for ferris wheel. New decals applied as well
as no cracked ramps. Boards are beautiful. Off board battery pack
installed.

Looking for SS or Dot Matrix pins in trade of equal quality. E-mail
with what you have to trade.

John

grus_jc@yahoo.com wrote:
> Open to trades. Nice Cyclone with beautiful playfield, fully shopped
> including new rubber band for ferris wheel. New decals applied as well
> as no cracked ramps. Boards are beautiful. Off board battery pack
> installed.
>
> Looking for SS or Dot Matrix pins in trade of equal quality. E-mail
> with what you have to trade.
>
> John

Getting a bunch off offers but would rather limit them to Solid State
or Dot Matrix type games please. I already own the following:

Theatre of Magic
Addams Family
T2
Black Knight
Black Knight 2000
Kiss

If you have anything other than these pieces that you're looking to
trade, let me know. Cycle is ready to play with no digits missing and
plays awsome.

John

I love it. One of my favorite pins. I always love coming back to it
after a while. Love the ramp shots and smooth game play.

John

How's the maintenance?
( Sorry about OT mentions, but knew you are well- schooled)
Rich

Maintenance is very easy. GI connectors need to be done first as well
as the back of the driver board header pins. This makes the pin run
nicely without burning the connectors. Aside from that, it's an easy
pin to work on without any worries in my opinion.

John