MN-500 and trusted IP addresses

I have the MN-500 wireless router at home and I want to
set up my firewall so that only my work IP address is
allowed access to my home machine remotely. How do I
only allow certain IP address to access my machine using
the base management tool?

joker

I don't recall the MN-100 or MN-500 having a feature like that.
Actually for that matter I don't know of any home level router (which
the MN-100, MN-500, & MN-700 are all considered) that has that type of a
feature.