Sign in with
Your question

Screen issue in win 7

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
June 10, 2010 8:25:50 AM

Hello,
When I am using my browser and scrolling or typing, my screen a bit to the left moves there;s a line up and down the screen where you can see it moving. pretty much the way to describe it is im scrolling down or typng on something then one side of the screen will move slower then the other causing it to look like one side is up above the other and the other side is odwn a bit.

I hate a gateway NV53 the specs are AMD turion II utra m600, HD LED LCD , 4GB ram, DVD multi dk drive, AMD Vision premium card AMD m880g with ATI mobility radeon hd 4200, oprating system is Windows 7, 64 bit HOME PREMIUM.

More about : screen issue win

June 10, 2010 8:37:21 PM

Is this a new system, or have you had it awhile? Checked to ensure you are using the latest drivers?
Made any recent software or hardware changes?
Do you have trouble with the system getting hot?
June 21, 2010 4:30:39 AM

buzznut said:
Is this a new system, or have you had it awhile? Checked to ensure you are using the latest drivers?
Made any recent software or hardware changes?
Do you have trouble with the system getting hot?

It's a new system. I am using the latest drivers. No recent hardware or software changes. I run WoW, messengers and webpages. No my system doesn't get hot. I had to return another system for different reasons and got this one and the other did the screen moving thing too.

!