Migration / transfer of "network connections" (dial-up)

I have a collection of dial-up connections I use when in other countries.
They are on my old laptop, and I want to transfer them to my new laptop.
However, File and Settings Transfer (FAST) doesn't do it, and I can't seem to
copy them. Is there a way I can do this?
Thanks,
--
KWake

"KWake" <KWake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a collection of dial-up connections I use when in other countries.
> They are on my old laptop, and I want to transfer them to my new laptop.
> However, File and Settings Transfer (FAST) doesn't do it, and I can't seem
> copy them. Is there a way I can do this?
> Thanks,
> --
> KWake

Examine the various .pbk files you have on your disk. You can
copy them to a new machine.