Hi there!

Will there be somebody to help me out in getting pin to pin connection
data for a USB cable to transfer files from one pc to another.... (
simple file transfer ). Also, does it require any specific software ot
I can do it within XP.

Appreciate your help

Athar

http://lpt.usbfireinfo.com/Questions/USBConnectFAQ/usbconnectfaq.htm
http://www.usb-port.com/bf100c.html
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=166854

"Athar" <athar.tanveer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there!
>
> Will there be somebody to help me out in getting pin to pin connection
> data for a USB cable to transfer files from one pc to another.... (
> simple file transfer ). Also, does it require any specific software ot
> I can do it within XP.

Start here - http://www.usb.org/developers/docs/

Happy reading! :)

--
Regards,
Chris Luck

First, it would be a lot easier to buy a USB to USB transfer cable than it
is to make one.

"Athar" <athar.tanveer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there!
>
> Will there be somebody to help me out in getting pin to pin connection
> data for a USB cable to transfer files from one pc to another.... (
> simple file transfer ). Also, does it require any specific software ot
> I can do it within XP.
>
> Appreciate your help
>
> Athar

pops

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

:
:
: Start here - http://www.usb.org/developers/docs/
:
: Happy reading! :)
:
: --
: Regards,
: Chris Luck

Anxious to show off your latest discovery are you? That's about
as useless as, well, you!

TRENDING THREADS