wtb: Nice used or NOS stern galaxy playfield (revisted)!

Last response: in Video Games
August 19, 2005 6:29:18 PM

I had a few bites on this last time, but no ona has followed up as of
yet. Pin-Del if you are reading this drop me an email. anyone else that
has one or knows where one is, please email me if you want or
responding here is fine too.

mikep28 at insightbb dot com
August 19, 2005 7:09:18 PM

Hey Mike,
I'm behind here & just seeing this , I pulled the 2 I have out &
both have 2 small wear spots in the black
by the out-kicker at the top of the PFs,,, I really couldnt call them
nice for that reason ( Small as about the size of a pencil, but still
there ) , Sorry for the delay , switching computers yet again !!

Pin-Del,
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 5:57:22 AM

drop me some pictures and let me see if my touch up artist can work
with it. Im sure its better than what I have here. :)  thanks
September 17, 2005 6:28:09 AM

REVISTED AGAIN, Im still looking... ANYONE?
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 11:21:04 AM

I have a used one....let me check on it's condition and get back to you....
-Terry

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> REVISTED AGAIN, Im still looking... ANYONE?

Anonymous
September 17, 2005 1:37:27 PM

Drop me a line at mikep28 at insightbb dot com If you choose to do it
that way. THANKS

MIKE
!