FS in CT: T2

I just got a deal that I'm gonna need to raise some cash for so here goes..

I have up for sale an above-average condition T2 that does need some work.

The game has a yet-to-be-located short(s) somewhere on the playfield as it's
blowing F103 and F105 if the playfield high power solenoid connectors are
connected to the driver board. Driver board itself is fine with transistors,
diodes and BR3 testing within acceptable ranges. Replaced J115 on driver
board. Other boards are all working fine. For those picky, all serials on
boards match, and there is no sign of any repair work ever having been done
besides my personally replacing the J115 connector on the driver board and
replacing the battery holder on the CPU board (which has no corrosion damage
whatsoever). DMD is bright and works 100% with no outgassing.

GI is partially repaired as works fine but wires to J115 need to be properly
soldered/heatshrunk (currently just juryrigged).

Playfield is in very, very good condition with no wear. Targets have taken
some abuse but work, and right ramp and slingshots are cracked/warped
needing replacement(but are currently usable). New hunter ship included but
not installed. New flipper coils installed but wires need to be properly
shrink-tubed.

Cabinet in very nice shape with a couple scuffs that should be removable
with elbow grease. Colors are good.

Game was working 100% until aforementioned short took it out of service.
Won't have bandwidth to debug/repair before sale.

Need to get what I have in this game, $900. With some fixing and shopping
this is definately a good deal.

Will not ship this - first come, first serve, cash and carry. Price is firm.
Located in Branford, CT 06405 directly off of Interstate 95. Will send pics
to anyone serious.

Sent an email with no reply?
Still available?
Jack James jackdds at optonline dot net