Logon locally unavailable

In a Windows XP SP2 Domain client I want to add a local user. I did that.
I tried to log into Windows XP SP2 with this new local account and received

The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively.

I've never had trouble making a new local user account with Windows 2000 but
it seems this is a little motre involved in Windows XP SP2. How do I fix
this?

I thought to add the new account to the Local Security | Log on locally but
logon locally is unavailable to add any users. How do I fix this?

--
George Hester
_________________________________

All done. Turns out I had set the Doamin Security Policy in these three
places. Interesting because I don't believe tyhe issue was true in the
Windows 2000 clients but it was working correctly in Windows XP. I removed
the policies in the Domain Security and then went to the command prompt in
Windows XP and entered gpupdate to force a refresh of the Group Policy. So
that is solved and now I'[ll try to fix the issue with a local user being
denied access. There is a Knowledge base article I found on it:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285793

--
George Hester