Dear All,
I need a Network Inventory System that can collect information about the
computers connected to my network such as:
1) CPU Type and Speed.
2) RAM Size.
3) Hard disk Drive size.
4) MAC Address.
5) Windows version installed.
6) Computer name and description.
7) Display Type.

Regards,
--
Fares Atallah

Gordon

"Fares Atallah" <FaresAtallah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3431AB2E-24E1-44B7-B725-7B0DD85289B6@microsoft.com
> Dear All,
> I need a Network Inventory System that can collect information about
> the computers connected to my network such as:
> 1) CPU Type and Speed.
> 2) RAM Size.
> 3) Hard disk Drive size.
> 4) MAC Address.
> 5) Windows version installed.
> 6) Computer name and description.
> 7) Display Type.
>
> Regards,

Have a look here:

http://www.lavalys.hu/index.php

there are numerous ways to do this a google for network audit software should
give you some ideas
--
there are no problems just challenges

"steve.a" <stevea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> there are numerous ways to do this a google for network audit
> software should give you some ideas

Why are you telling me this?