  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 12:01:20 AM

I saw this one on Ebay and had to laugh. I think this is the most horrible
looking machine that I have seen for sale. Take a look at the pics. Looks
like it was stored in a bait shop. The wood is literally falling apart, and
photos are pretty forgiving. Also the starting price is low, but read his
terms, and he has a lot of them. $75 handling fee for even picking it up in
person.
Malcom
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAVEL-TIME-ANTIQUE-PINBALL-MACHINE...

More about : wichita pinball sale ebay

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 12:01:21 AM

"The item listed here is a used piece of equipment. Typically, there
will be some dents, scratches and possibly some repairs needed."

That's an understatement...

Malcom Gillette wrote:
> I saw this one on Ebay and had to laugh. I think this is the most horrible
> looking machine that I have seen for sale. Take a look at the pics. Looks
> like it was stored in a bait shop. The wood is literally falling apart, and
> photos are pretty forgiving. Also the starting price is low, but read his
> terms, and he has a lot of them. $75 handling fee for even picking it up in
> person.
> Malcom
> http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAVEL-TIME-ANTIQUE-PINBALL-MACHINE...
August 20, 2005 6:37:13 AM

Mark_in_PA wrote:
> "The item listed here is a used piece of equipment. Typically, there
> will be some dents, scratches and possibly some repairs needed."
>
> That's an understatement...
>

> Malcom Gillette wrote:
>
>>I saw this one on Ebay and had to laugh. I think this is the most horrible
>>looking machine that I have seen for sale. Take a look at the pics. Looks
>>like it was stored in a bait shop. The wood is literally falling apart, and
>>photos are pretty forgiving. Also the starting price is low, but read his
>>terms, and he has a lot of them. $75 handling fee for even picking it up in
>>person.
>>Malcom
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAVEL-TIME-ANTIQUE-PINBALL-MACHINE...

Seeing auctions likes this almost makes me cry... almost as much as
seeing pictures of "project machines". Where the backglass is gone, the
back art is gone... the top glass is gone... its all banged up and all
the boards have been taken out... etc... it just makes you want to get
out and give it a proper burial.