converting a comet and high speed from 220v to 110v

can some one tell me how to convert a comet and a high speed from 220
to 110v? thanks

Lloyd,

thanks for the prompt responce that looks like it will do it for the
high speed. I will have to investigate the comet to verify the power
supply in that one

oh and the wires are different colored on the plug end usually, meaning not
like us games which are white black and green, where green is field ground.
I think they are brown, blue and green on 220 cords, so just put the green
sometimes with a yellow stipe on the field ground and the other two it don't
matter.

Trin
"mjmmx" <mjmmx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> can some one tell me how to convert a comet and a high speed from 220
> to 110v? thanks

ok Lloyd Olson covered it for the high speed. now the plug system is
different on the comet. any one have pictures of the 3 sets of plugs on
the comet at the power supply location. seems it was not covered in
clays manuals. This is a dual transformer system