converting a comet and high speed from 220v to 110v

Last response: in Video Games
August 19, 2005 10:46:45 PM

can some one tell me how to convert a comet and a high speed from 220
to 110v? thanks
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 12:25:41 AM

Lloyd,

thanks for the prompt responce that looks like it will do it for the
high speed. I will have to investigate the comet to verify the power
supply in that one
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 12:52:28 AM

http://www.marvin3m.com/de/index3.htm#rebuild LTG :)

"mjmmx" <mjmmx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> can some one tell me how to convert a comet and a high speed from 220
> to 110v? thanks

August 20, 2005 2:27:01 AM

oh and the wires are different colored on the plug end usually, meaning not
like us games which are white black and green, where green is field ground.
I think they are brown, blue and green on 220 cords, so just put the green
sometimes with a yellow stipe on the field ground and the other two it don't
matter.

Trin
"mjmmx" <mjmmx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> can some one tell me how to convert a comet and a high speed from 220
> to 110v? thanks

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 3:22:02 AM

ok Lloyd Olson covered it for the high speed. now the plug system is
different on the comet. any one have pictures of the 3 sets of plugs on
the comet at the power supply location. seems it was not covered in
clays manuals. This is a dual transformer system
!