converting a comet and high speed from 220v to 110v

can some one tell me how to convert a comet and a high speed from 220
to 110v? thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about converting comet high speed 220v 110v

    Lloyd,

    thanks for the prompt responce that looks like it will do it for the
    high speed. I will have to investigate the comet to verify the power
    supply in that one

    http://www.marvin3m.com/de/index3.htm#rebuild LTG :)

    "mjmmx" <mjmmx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > can some one tell me how to convert a comet and a high speed from 220
    > to 110v? thanks

    oh and the wires are different colored on the plug end usually, meaning not
    like us games which are white black and green, where green is field ground.
    I think they are brown, blue and green on 220 cords, so just put the green
    sometimes with a yellow stipe on the field ground and the other two it don't
    matter.

    Trin
    "mjmmx" <mjmmx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > can some one tell me how to convert a comet and a high speed from 220
    > to 110v? thanks

    ok Lloyd Olson covered it for the high speed. now the plug system is
    different on the comet. any one have pictures of the 3 sets of plugs on
    the comet at the power supply location. seems it was not covered in
    clays manuals. This is a dual transformer system

Games Video Games