how to use Tape backup unit in windows xp workgroup

Hi
I have 5 windwos XP workgroup in my office.
I want to use Tape backup system( can be DTL tape )
Could you give me some advise that how to use it in workgroup.

PS: As far as I know that Veritas program works on windows server sistem
not windows Xp.
1 answer Last reply
More about tape backup unit windows workgroup

    Create a "mapped" network drive link and backup those "new" drive letters.

    "Dennis" <archer_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have 5 windwos XP workgroup in my office.
    > I want to use Tape backup system( can be DTL tape )
    > Could you give me some advise that how to use it in workgroup.
    >
    > PS: As far as I know that Veritas program works on windows server sistem
    > not windows Xp.

Backup Windows XP