how to use Tape backup unit in windows xp workgroup

September 20, 2005 5:05:54 PM

Hi
I have 5 windwos XP workgroup in my office.
I want to use Tape backup system( can be DTL tape )
Could you give me some advise that how to use it in workgroup.

PS: As far as I know that Veritas program works on windows server sistem
not windows Xp.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 5:05:55 PM

Create a "mapped" network drive link and backup those "new" drive letters.

!