WTB: Haunted House Plastic

Looking for a HH plastic, namely the lower playfield left hand plastic.

Thanks,
DR

Nobody has ever reproduced that plastic. Your best bet is to buy an Orbit
Pinball protector which is basically the same size as that plastic, and make
a decal for it.

I've asked repeatedly to have this reproduced, but for some reason nobody
will do it. Might be in part because the dang thing is so huge -- biggest
single plastic I've ever seen.

Randy

"Dr. Dave" <davidsarcade@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a HH plastic, namely the lower playfield left hand plastic.
>
> Thanks,
> DR

Hi Dave,

I have several spare HH plastics, including the left-hand one(s) you're
looking for. They're available for $15 each & I can provide high-res
pictures. Please email if interested.

Thanks
Ben

Shoot, just double-checked and I don't have the lower PF left plastic
anymore. I do have several others, though.

Ben

Sounds like a good option Randy. Although I am missing the plastic to
make a scan from.

Do you know where I could get a scan of this?

Thanks,
DR

Randy P. wrote:
> Nobody has ever reproduced that plastic. Your best bet is to buy an Orbit
> Pinball protector which is basically the same size as that plastic, and make
> a decal for it.
>
> I've asked repeatedly to have this reproduced, but for some reason nobody
> will do it. Might be in part because the dang thing is so huge -- biggest
> single plastic I've ever seen.
>
> Randy
>
> "Dr. Dave" <davidsarcade@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Looking for a HH plastic, namely the lower playfield left hand plastic.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > DR

I just e-mailed the artwork to you -- the original was cracked so you'll
need to clean it up a bit

I haven't tried this yet but I was thinking of printing it on either
Waterproof Inkjet Vinyl or Inkjet Rub-On Decal paper available from
papilio.com.

If anyone has tried this, I'd love to hear how it came out.

> Sounds like a good option Randy. Although I am missing the plastic to
> make a scan from.
>
> Do you know where I could get a scan of this?
>
> Thanks,
> DR
>

> Randy P. wrote:
>> Nobody has ever reproduced that plastic. Your best bet is to buy an
>> Orbit
>> Pinball protector which is basically the same size as that plastic, and
>> make
>> a decal for it.
>>
>> I've asked repeatedly to have this reproduced, but for some reason nobody
>> will do it. Might be in part because the dang thing is so huge --
>> biggest
>> single plastic I've ever seen.
>>
>> Randy
>>
>> "Dr. Dave" <davidsarcade@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > Looking for a HH plastic, namely the lower playfield left hand plastic.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > DR

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

dido, the one with the coffin.

Troy,

"Rockola" <fredmertz_1@msn.com> wrote in message
> The only one I need also!
>
> zTim

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

What's it look like? I have about 5 NOS HH plastics here...

"Dr. Dave" <davidsarcade@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a HH plastic, namely the lower playfield left hand plastic.
>
> Thanks,
> DR

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Nope I do not have that one, sorry I can't help! I have the main playfield
full 2-piece left hand side (tombstone plastic & smaller one w/skull with
red hat), and 2-piece right side including large one (with tree) and small
upper plastic that goes behind the upper pf ramp. Don't have the upper or
lower pf ones I guess I used those on my game before I sold it. Honestly
I don't know if these are NOS or repro but they look exactly as original and
are in perfect shape (I was told this was a full NOS set when I bought it
way back). I'd sell these 4 large impossible to find plastics as a set if
anyone needs them. Send me an offer, would also consider trades.