Triple Monitor Mounting with non-identical monitors

Tags:
  • Flat Panel Monitors
  • Monitors
  • Samsung
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 13, 2011 12:32:16 AM

I have a Samsung P2770 and two Acer X203H monitors. Currently they are supporting to different machines but in an effort to conserve floor space, I want to move them all to a single desk and combine the two machines into one dual boot machine.

The boxes I can handle, however I need some advice on properly mounting the monitors. I'd like the 27" Samsung in the center in Landscape orientation flanked by the two 21" Acers in portrait orientation.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3888/img0682.jpg <-- This gives a good picture of what I'm talking about.

The stock stands for the Acers only handle Landscape orientation. I have a little money to spend so I would like to entertain both the "cheapest" routes as well as the "best" and even the "best looking" solutions.

I cannot guarantee there will be a wall behind my desk to attach things to, so desk mounts would probably be best. Once the three monitors are in place, I don't plan to move them that often but I would hope that I wouldn't have to break out the screwdrivers to do so.

Any suggestions or product recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :) 

Drew

More about : triple monitor mounting identical monitors

June 13, 2011 2:40:28 PM

I'm not sure if there are desk mounts that support 27" monitors, but you could always try 3 desk mounts and place each individual monitor on one.
m
l
!