Problem with opening pdf in windows 7

Hello,i cant open pdf files in windows 7, i already adobe reader,and i tried to set the default of pdf to open in adobe, but still its not working?
i can download the pdf file,and no adobe icon appears on the file''just plain white'' ?
4 answers Last reply
More about problem opening windows
  1. Right mouse click the file, select 'open with' and re-confirm Adobe Reader is the default. If it isn't, correct it.
  2. mesab66 said:
    Right mouse click the file, select 'open with' and re-confirm Adobe Reader is the default. If it isn't, correct it.

i tried it with every file to make sure its on adobe,but its already on it.
    when i open it with adobe it says'' adobe reader could not open file..because its not a supported file or been damaged''.

when i downloaded the samepdf file from same site on windows xp, it opened with no problem.
  3. Try uninstalling and installing adobe reader.

If that doesn't work, you might want to try a different pdf reader to check if the file is really in good shape. Try sumatra pdf if you want a lightweight alternative.

If the other reader also doesn't work, it could be a problem with your browser not downloading the file correctly. Try a different browser if you have one handy.
  4. uninstall the old one and load this one it is the last version available on adobe http://get.adobe.com/fr/reader/otherversions/
Ask a new question

Read More

PDF Adobe Windows 7