Need help from a Maverick owner

Hello--

Been working all night, finally got all the last bulbs replaced (I
think anyways). In any case, I was also fixing some broken sockets,
and now those are up and going too. Now I'm down to two lamps that
don't light, Angel's Revenge and the 5 million middle right (on the red
violet row). I found a red violet wire broken away from the spot card
(can't remember right or left, doesn't make any difference). My
question is, on your maverick are both reds tied together and yellows
tied together at the spot cards, or just on one while the other has a
red and two yellows tied together? My head says that red goes to red,
but it sure looks like it was soldered to the yellow wires on one of
the spot card sockets. Thanks for looking.

Aaron

no other Maverick owners out there? I'd just try both sides but I'm
afraid I'd blow something on the board if I guessed wrong. Thanks

Aaron

wheres your manual? it would show the wiring.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

No manual with it, all I've got is a pdf I downloaded off the web. It
shows a great deal of info, but it's only 47 pages and doesn't get into
wiring schematics.

Aaron

I think I found a manual that has more info in it--thanks Cliffy.
Hopefully it will contain the answer.

Aaron