"Leanin' Cedar" <Nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
news:1OGyc.24060$Yd3.20396@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> I am looking for this item
> http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=IA6
>
> but with two female ends. I need the 10 to 12 inches in length.

I've got one. They came with some models of older IBM PS/2s (Model 80 ?
Model 95?) where the power supplies had male plugs rather than hardwired
cables sticking out, and you used these female-to-female jumpers to get
power to the devices. I guess the advantage was that you didn't have extra
cables obstructing airflow if you didn't need them.

Anyway, I no longer have the PS/2 it came from. Email me a shipping address
and I'll drop it in the mail.

- FM -

(change the '-dot-' to the real thing in the email address.)

Thank you for the very kind offer. I just ordered a cable. I am really
looking forward to being able to swap hard drives in my Dishplayer for
ripping recordings on the PC. Thus the need for the longer power cable and a
drive bay as this fellow has done.
http://www.ravenimaging.com/bobl/dishplayer/

Bob