Tales from the crypt lamp problem

Well the Yellow/Brown and Yellow/Red (Bulb 1-16) is dead on my TFTC.
Also 50% (The lower left part) of the backbox lamps are dead.

Cant really be a fuse, can it? I have check the wires.
3 answers Last reply
More about tales crypt lamp problem

    I would check the voltage at the board then down the line. I had a
    problem like this on my Star Wars. I had a short in one of the
    connectors.

    Jeff

    Why check wires first with that many bulbs out ? Power off remove fuses and
    check. Then on the power supply board, check if the connector for those
    bulbs is burned. LTG :)

    <gambit@spray.se> wrote in message
    > Well the Yellow/Brown and Yellow/Red (Bulb 1-16) is dead on my TFTC.
    > Also 50% (The lower left part) of the backbox lamps are dead.
    >
    > Cant really be a fuse, can it? I have check the wires.

    It's always the circle of 3: a fuse, a wire or a connector. Or a combination
    of little bit of all. You have to be meticulous in your diagnosing and
    you'll find it.

    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    <gambit@spray.se> wrote in message
    > Well the Yellow/Brown and Yellow/Red (Bulb 1-16) is dead on my TFTC.
    > Also 50% (The lower left part) of the backbox lamps are dead.
    >
    > Cant really be a fuse, can it? I have check the wires.

Games Video Games