Message: MSN Search Indexing Needs Space Move to another l..

On an XP SP2 Pro box, I'm using Windows Desktop Search (MSN Search--public
Beta of course) from
http://desktop.msn.com/ (newest version).I have been getting the message
that indexing will be suspended due to lack
of space and I should move itto another location. I'd be happy to do that
(move to another driver that has more space than C:\)if I knew how. Can
someone point me to directions or a link that willtell me how to get that
done. The MSN search group must have nhad most of its messages pulled off
the server because I can only download and view 2 messages no matter what I
try.

TIA,

Chad Harris

Chad Harris wrote:
> On an XP SP2 Pro box, I'm using Windows Desktop Search (MSN
> Search--public Beta of course) from
> http://desktop.msn.com/ (newest version).I have been getting the
> message that indexing will be suspended due to lack
> of space and I should move itto another location. I'd be happy to do
> that (move to another driver that has more space than C:\)if I knew
> how. Can someone point me to directions or a link that willtell me
> how to get that done. The MSN search group must have nhad most of
> its messages pulled off the server because I can only download and
> view 2 messages no matter what I try.
>
> TIA,
>
> Chad Harris

MS couldn't get search right in its own OS, so why they hell would you
use their add-in search? Dump it for companies' that have proven search
track records.

--
Peace!
Kurt