Message: MSN Search Indexing Needs Space Move to another l..

On an XP SP2 Pro box, I'm using Windows Desktop Search (MSN Search--public
Beta of course) from
http://desktop.msn.com/ (newest version).I have been getting the message
that indexing will be suspended due to lack
of space and I should move itto another location. I'd be happy to do that
(move to another driver that has more space than C:\)if I knew how. Can
someone point me to directions or a link that willtell me how to get that
done. The MSN search group must have nhad most of its messages pulled off
the server because I can only download and view 2 messages no matter what I
try.

TIA,

Chad Harris
1 answer Last reply
More about message search indexing space move

    Chad Harris wrote:
    > On an XP SP2 Pro box, I'm using Windows Desktop Search (MSN
    > Search--public Beta of course) from
    > http://desktop.msn.com/ (newest version).I have been getting the
    > message that indexing will be suspended due to lack
    > of space and I should move itto another location. I'd be happy to do
    > that (move to another driver that has more space than C:\)if I knew
    > how. Can someone point me to directions or a link that willtell me
    > how to get that done. The MSN search group must have nhad most of
    > its messages pulled off the server because I can only download and
    > view 2 messages no matter what I try.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Chad Harris

    MS couldn't get search right in its own OS, so why they hell would you
    use their add-in search? Dump it for companies' that have proven search
    track records.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt