Mike

Splendid

I am trying to push Dot Net 1.1 SP1 through SMS. I have it working fine
except that when it runs on the desktop it asks the user if they want to run
it or not. I have the /q and /i switches in the package but it still asks
them to run it. Any Ideas?

Mike wrote:

> I am trying to push Dot Net 1.1 SP1 through SMS. I have it working fine
> except that when it runs on the desktop it asks the user if they want to run
> it or not. I have the /q and /i switches in the package but it still asks
> them to run it. Any Ideas?
Hi,

Deploying the .NET Framework 1.1 Using Systems Management Server
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnnetdep/html/deploynetfx1-1withsms.asp

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: