Status
Not open for further replies.

unRaveled

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
My plantronics headset has a microphone and headphones. When I plug in the headset to its aligned slots, only the microphone works. When I put on a song or something, I don't hear sound coming from my headset. When I go to playback, I see the audio bar going up saying that there is sound. I'm not sure if it is the driver problem as I already install the realtek HD audio. My headset appear as speakers on the playback. Also I have this thing called Realtek HD Audio Manager and when I plug in my headset, it even says that it is plugged in so I don't think the jacks would be the problem.

Also before I installed the realtek HD audio, in my playback list I could hear the audio from my monitor's speakers. Ever since I install the driver, I don't see my Asus VH238H monitor speakers on the playback list anymore. WHY?

unRaveled

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Never mind the problem above I think I fixed it. But another problem has arrived. The way I fixed the above problem is by going into sounds and configuring my speakers to quadraphonic. I did this and I can hear music and game sounds but whenever I skype I can't hear anything. Nothing. Also when I go into sounds and try to test if I can hear my speakers, I can't hear anything. This is confusing me. I can't hear anything if I put my audio channels to stereo through my headset. My microphone works but I can't hear anything on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.