Bally NOS Xenon Playfield on Ebay

Last response: in Video Games
August 20, 2005 3:32:34 PM

No time for a playfield swap so my NOS Xenon playfield is up for
auction.

http://tinyurl.com/bnxnh

Thanks for Looking.
August 20, 2005 6:15:13 PM

My guess is Less than yours John.

If it was dimpled & t-nuted it would bring more .But then you never
know what you'll see on E-Pay these days , My guess is $ 800.00

Pin-Del,
August 20, 2005 6:56:37 PM

<Hand-Shake> ,, Deal John !!

It would be worth a few Beers to me to get here to tell me what all
these PFs go to =)

Pin-Del,
Related resources
August 20, 2005 7:15:18 PM

LOL, OK John,,

& for the spell checkers here, I DID just put my glass's on =)

Sheesh !!! Me Bad !!

Pin-Del,
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 7:57:18 PM

I'll guess $1200 and no it won't be me! Mine is pretty darn nice.

John!

double6 wrote:
> No time for a playfield swap so my NOS Xenon playfield is up for
> auction.
>

> http://tinyurl.com/bnxnh
>
> Thanks for Looking.

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 7:57:19 PM

I have a friend of mine in Phoenix who's asked me to help him sell his
Xenon, I haven't posted it yet because I need to talk to him again to
finalize price and expect calls. The pin is fully working, I'd rate the pf
about an 8; it was cleared but not fully touched up before. My memory of the
pf components is that they were very good, don't recall any broken plastics,
targets, bumper caps etc. Cab is in wonderfull condition, with only minor
markings. Backglass is exceptional, I couldn't see any blemishes at all. A
very nice Xenon or a great candidate to swap this pf into for a rare
example. You're welcome to email me about it before we put it up for sale.

GRY

"GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'll guess $1200 and no it won't be me! Mine is pretty darn nice.
>
> John!
>
> double6 wrote:
>> No time for a playfield swap so my NOS Xenon playfield is up for
>> auction.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/bnxnh
>>
>> Thanks for Looking.

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 9:53:57 PM

We'll just see who owes whom a beer later!!!

Given the uncertainty of repros...

Mine is thinly cc'ed to allow for later minor touchup in a couple of
places. Now when BTC does cabinets, I do need a better one of those.

John!

Del wrote:
> My guess is Less than yours John.
>
> If it was dimpled & t-nuted it would bring more .But then you never
> know what you'll see on E-Pay these days , My guess is $ 800.00
>
> Pin-Del,

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:15:25 PM

Mine is homebrew... a bitter brew.

Dang, if I wasn't hitting the FL panhandle tomorrow.

Maybe Bob K and I can roadtrip sometime. We'll bring a large enclosed
truck!

Send me pics if you can, I'll do what I can to ID. Well, next week when
I am back at work. We'll be on dialup at the beach.

John! (son of a beach!)

Del wrote:
> <Hand-Shake> ,, Deal John !!
>
> It would be worth a few Beers to me to get here to tell me what all
> these PFs go to =)
>
> Pin-Del,

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:35:43 AM

The reason why I might bid on a NOS Xenon playfield is that I messed up my
current playfield when I tried to remove the factory Mylar. Given that this
demonstrates that I lack the appropriate skills to swap out a non-dimpled
playfield, it would only make sense for me to buy a NOS playfield if someone
who knew what they were doing could perform the swap on my behalf. Does
anyone in rec.games.pinball know of anyone who does this kind of service? If
so, what might they charge for a job like that?

(Let's ignore for a minute the miniscule likelihood of my actually winning
this auction!)

Thanks in advance,

Nick Hislop
nhislop_@_bellatlantic.net

"double6" <kjoseph621@aol.com> wrote in message
> No time for a playfield swap so my NOS Xenon playfield is up for
> auction.
>

> http://tinyurl.com/bnxnh
>
> Thanks for Looking.

August 21, 2005 4:24:27 AM

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:57:18 -0400, GA Pinhead
<georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote:

>I'll guess $1200 and no it won't be me! Mine is pretty darn nice.

Last one of these on ebay about 3 years ago went for around 1500 I
believe. I'll go 1350 on my guess.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 9:12:50 PM

Swapping a playfield like that is about the most annoying task. That is
right up there with pulling your fingernails out with pliers! Ok, that
said. I' ll do it :)
August 28, 2005 12:05:12 PM

Looks Like I owe John a few Beers !!

Sheesh !! over $ 1500.00 ??

Only on E-Bay !!

Pin-Del,
August 28, 2005 12:32:13 PM

Hey John,
That Baby jumped $ 900.00 in the last 30 minutes !!!,, I
thought I had you that time =)

Pin-Del,
August 28, 2005 12:57:54 PM

E-mail returned,, I got it !!

Pin-Del,
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 3:41:13 PM

I saw that! Good for him!

If *I* had been selling it, it would have gone a lot cheaper!!! That is
why I don't sell much.

I sent you an email, hopefully you will get it.

JOhn!

!