TSPP $2900 SO CAL

Last response: in Video Games
August 20, 2005 3:42:57 PM

Clean. HUO 3rd run TSPP, has a little cab wear by flipper buttons but
all else beautiful. Got another machine coming in. I'm Near LA/San
Diego.

Thanks,
Dan

sullyshark at hotmail dot com

More about : tspp 2900 cal

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 5:04:06 PM

Thanks, game is SOLD.
August 20, 2005 6:07:53 PM

you sold that one to buy another???
August 20, 2005 6:39:00 PM

"you sold that one to buy another???"

2 others actually.
August 20, 2005 6:39:03 PM

Dan,

Did you happen make room for an AFM by any chance . . . ?
August 20, 2005 6:42:08 PM

SHoulda bought my cherry one :)
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 7:21:17 PM

"SHoulda bought my cherry one :)  "

Your TSPP or your AFM?

I get Lukes when he dies.. or whenever he gets sick of it . Whichever
comes 1st :-)

Right Luke?? You promised me!

Hey KME when are we getting new games up here? I like Ripleys, but i'm
getting bored.
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 7:32:24 PM

:(  Sorry, I traded the AFM for a Q*bert's Quest + $50. I thought it
was a good deal at the time.......

Next week they are trading the Ripleys for a Twister and a Starship
Troopers....have fun.
August 20, 2005 8:00:26 PM

Nascar's been sitting in my office for the past week because we are too
understaffed to get it set up at a location. Hopefully monday it will
get sent to surf bowl, so we then can take the HRC up to your area, lol.
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:10:09 PM

HRC? Dang i was hoping for a Waterworld!

I can't pley NASCAR anywayz cuz i dun runoutta chewin tubacky.

You just lost $6.00 a month in quarter droppings my friend.

How about a CV, a STTNG, CFTBL or a TZ????

As Krusty would say "c'mon i'm dying here"
August 20, 2005 10:35:59 PM

You'll get nothing and like it!
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 11:26:52 PM

Don't make me go Rodney Dangerfield on your ass.

Hey there are at least 12 pinheads/collectors in Temecula that i know
of now so the demand
is here - where's the love?
August 20, 2005 11:40:21 PM

We got tired of the bullet holes in the games we place up there :p
!