TSPP $2900 SO CAL

Clean. HUO 3rd run TSPP, has a little cab wear by flipper buttons but
all else beautiful. Got another machine coming in. I'm Near LA/San
Diego.

Thanks,
Dan

sullyshark at hotmail dot com
12 answers Last reply
More about tspp 2900

    Thanks, game is SOLD.

    you sold that one to buy another???

    "you sold that one to buy another???"

    2 others actually.

    Dan,

    Did you happen make room for an AFM by any chance . . . ?

    SHoulda bought my cherry one :)

    "SHoulda bought my cherry one :) "

    Your TSPP or your AFM?

    I get Lukes when he dies.. or whenever he gets sick of it . Whichever
    comes 1st :-)

    Right Luke?? You promised me!

    Hey KME when are we getting new games up here? I like Ripleys, but i'm
    getting bored.

    :( Sorry, I traded the AFM for a Q*bert's Quest + $50. I thought it
    was a good deal at the time.......

    Next week they are trading the Ripleys for a Twister and a Starship
    Troopers....have fun.

    Nascar's been sitting in my office for the past week because we are too
    understaffed to get it set up at a location. Hopefully monday it will
    get sent to surf bowl, so we then can take the HRC up to your area, lol.

    HRC? Dang i was hoping for a Waterworld!

    I can't pley NASCAR anywayz cuz i dun runoutta chewin tubacky.

    You just lost $6.00 a month in quarter droppings my friend.

    How about a CV, a STTNG, CFTBL or a TZ????

    As Krusty would say "c'mon i'm dying here"

    You'll get nothing and like it!

    Don't make me go Rodney Dangerfield on your ass.

    Hey there are at least 12 pinheads/collectors in Temecula that i know
    of now so the demand
    is here - where's the love?

    We got tired of the bullet holes in the games we place up there :P

Hotmail Games Video Games