TRADE: AS-2518-50 bally sound board for AS-2518-32 Bally s..

Title says it all. I have a AS-2518-50 sound board and need a
AS-2518-32 sound board. Anyone have one to swap? E-mail me directly.

Thanks....
John

What game(s) does it fit?

--
Fred
TX

"casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1124564506.581491.133850@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Title says it all. I have a AS-2518-50 sound board and need a
> AS-2518-32 sound board. Anyone have one to swap? E-mail me directly.
>
> Thanks....
> John

This board fits Dolly Parton, Harlem Globetrotters and Star Trek.

John

oliver

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2003

"casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1124564506.581491.133850
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Title says it all. I have a AS-2518-50 sound board and need a
> AS-2518-32 sound board. Anyone have one to swap? E-mail me directly.
>
> Thanks....
> John

Hi John,
If you replace the prom on your as-2518-50 soundcard you can use the
soundcard as a replacement for the as-2518-32 if no one swaps.
Look here for details:
http://www.pinball4you.ch/okaegi/rep_soundold.html
Greetings Oliver

My collection: Fa*thom (new rulesheet), E*BD (new rulesheet), Har*lem (7
Digit), Xen*on, Emb*ryon (new rulesheet), Star*T*rek, Vec*tor (new
rulesheet), Ma*ta*Hari(new rulesheet), Fire*power (7 Digit) and
Alien*P*oker (multiball)...

My homepage: http://www.pinball4you.ch

Mail to: okaegi at freesurf dot ch

What game does the board fit that _you_want, is
more what I meant.

Maybe someone will have what you need.

--
Fred
TX

"casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1124575502.428500.194570@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> This board fits Dolly Parton, Harlem Globetrotters and Star Trek.
>
> John

oliver

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2003

"casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1124575502.428500.194570
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> This board fits Dolly Parton, Harlem Globetrotters and Star Trek.
>
> John

Harlem Globetrotter and Star Trek have not the same board, I have both
pinballs.
Greetings Oliver

Fred Kemper wrote:
> What game does the board fit that _you_want, is
> more what I meant.
>
> Maybe someone will have what you need.
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
>

> "casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1124575502.428500.194570@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > This board fits Dolly Parton, Harlem Globetrotters and Star Trek.
> >
> > John

Basically, the game I'm putting the boad into is Kiss. I need the board
to be an AS-2518-32. Again, will trade AS-2518-50.

John