TRADE: AS-2518-50 bally sound board for AS-2518-32 Bally s..

Title says it all. I have a AS-2518-50 sound board and need a
AS-2518-32 sound board. Anyone have one to swap? E-mail me directly.

Thanks....
John
6 answers Last reply
More about trade 2518 bally sound board 2518 bally

    What game(s) does it fit?

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1124564506.581491.133850@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

    > Title says it all. I have a AS-2518-50 sound board and need a
    > AS-2518-32 sound board. Anyone have one to swap? E-mail me directly.
    >
    > Thanks....
    > John

    This board fits Dolly Parton, Harlem Globetrotters and Star Trek.

    John

    "casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1124564506.581491.133850
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Title says it all. I have a AS-2518-50 sound board and need a
    > AS-2518-32 sound board. Anyone have one to swap? E-mail me directly.
    >
    > Thanks....
    > John

    Hi John,
    If you replace the prom on your as-2518-50 soundcard you can use the
    soundcard as a replacement for the as-2518-32 if no one swaps.
    Look here for details:
    http://www.pinball4you.ch/okaegi/rep_soundold.html
    Greetings Oliver

    My collection: Fa*thom (new rulesheet), E*BD (new rulesheet), Har*lem (7
    Digit), Xen*on, Emb*ryon (new rulesheet), Star*T*rek, Vec*tor (new
    rulesheet), Ma*ta*Hari(new rulesheet), Fire*power (7 Digit) and
    Alien*P*oker (multiball)...

    My homepage: http://www.pinball4you.ch

    Mail to: okaegi at freesurf dot ch

    What game does the board fit that _you_want, is
    more what I meant.

    Maybe someone will have what you need.

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1124575502.428500.194570
    @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > This board fits Dolly Parton, Harlem Globetrotters and Star Trek.
    >
    > John

    Harlem Globetrotter and Star Trek have not the same board, I have both
    pinballs.
    Greetings Oliver

    Fred Kemper wrote:
    > What game does the board fit that _you_want, is
    > more what I meant.
    >
    > Maybe someone will have what you need.
    >
    > --
    > Fred
    > TX
    > CARGPB#8
    >

    > "casper27" <chris_len@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1124575502.428500.194570@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
    > > This board fits Dolly Parton, Harlem Globetrotters and Star Trek.
    > >
    > > John

    Basically, the game I'm putting the boad into is Kiss. I need the board
    to be an AS-2518-32. Again, will trade AS-2518-50.

    John

Games Email Video Games