Need help. Problem with game play on my Star Trek NG

Last response: in Video Games
August 20, 2005 4:22:54 PM

When I am in final frontier the game will play 6 ball multi-ball .When
I am down to 3 balls left and one of those 3 balls drain the game goes
into game over mode. Leaving my last 2 balls still on the playfield.
Does anyone know what the prioblem is here. The game plays perfectly
normal till then. Thanks Larry
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 4:40:53 PM

All of the ball count problems I have had on STTNG have been related to
the ball trough. Check for bad optos, but more likely divots in the
ball trough. These will screw everything up especially in multiball.
August 20, 2005 11:52:41 PM

Without a doubt it's the ball through and opto switches in there. Maybe,
just maybe an older version of the game ROM software. Best of luck.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

!