Wanted: Rotating Spider for backbox in Scared Stiff

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 20, 2005 5:25:11 PM

I'm looking for a rotating plastic Spider for the backbox of a Scared
Stiff game. Please respond with price. New or nice used OK. Any
leads appreciated!

More about : wanted rotating spider backbox scared stiff

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 6:47:38 PM

I've got the skull that mounts on the wireform ramp. Anyone need it?

Pincrazy wrote:
> I'm looking for a rotating plastic Spider for the backbox of a Scared
> Stiff game. Please respond with price. New or nice used OK. Any
> leads appreciated!
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 11:49:41 PM

We have that in stock www.bayareaamusements.com WMS #31-2600