Free friggin' Saturday: "Flipnic" for the PS2

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

You know the drill: psychedelic never-ending tables, etc yaddayadda

First person to write and pay $4 for shipping gets it for some
mildly amusing entertainment...

kinda like the squabbles in rgp ;-)

write: manicmusic@hotmail.com

if I didn't already own it and love it i would snatch it up in a
heartbeat, really great and fun game..

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002