Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

TECH: Gottlieb Sys. 1 and Sys. 80 4-digit display compatib..

Tags:
  • Displays
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
August 20, 2005 9:05:45 PM

Are Gottlieb System 1 4-digit displays compatible with Gottlieb System 80
4-digit displays?

I have a Haunted House where the 4-digit display will not display the number
1 but all other numbers seem to work fine. I would like to take the 4-digit
display out of my Sinbad and put it in HH to see if the problem is display
related or connector/MPU problem.

Thanks,
Eric

More about : tech gottlieb sys sys digit display compatib

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 9:05:46 PM

Yes, they are compatible.

Regards,