TECH: Gottlieb Sys. 1 and Sys. 80 4-digit display compatib..

Are Gottlieb System 1 4-digit displays compatible with Gottlieb System 80
4-digit displays?

I have a Haunted House where the 4-digit display will not display the number
1 but all other numbers seem to work fine. I would like to take the 4-digit
display out of my Sinbad and put it in HH to see if the problem is display
related or connector/MPU problem.

Thanks,
Eric
1 answer Last reply
More about tech gottlieb digit display compatib

    Yes, they are compatible.

    Regards,
    Dan

Displays Video Games