Tech: Humble Request Local E&M Help

My five pins are 90 games and I just purchased my first E&M game as I
am really starting to get interested in old Gottliebs. Purchased a
Sweet Hearts because it was the game I remember playng in the little
coffee shop in my home town in the 60s. Am looking for someone that has
restored or repaired them in the St. Louis, MO area to come by and give
me a few pointers as it has several problems. Maybe a couple of hours.
This would save me a lot of time. Will make it worth it to someone as I
am willing to pay for gas and the time that they are helping me. You
can email me at brentcampbell2135 at yahoo dot com

Brent

LOTR Fish Tales Fun House Twilight Zone World Cup Soccer
5 answers Last reply
More about tech humble request local help

    Adi,

    Thanks for reminding me as I had completely forgot about that resource
    at the Mr. Pinball site.

    Brent

    You da man!

    I would suggest getting This Old Pinball TOP#1 dvd video
    as it covers the restoration of this exact era and type
    of machine. It's only $8. http://marvin3m.com/top

    Brent wrote:
    > My five pins are 90 games and I just purchased my first E&M game as I
    > am really starting to get interested in old Gottliebs. Purchased a
    > Sweet Hearts because it was the game I remember playng in the little
    > coffee shop in my home town in the 60s. Am looking for someone that has
    > restored or repaired them in the St. Louis, MO area to come by and give
    > me a few pointers as it has several problems. Maybe a couple of hours.
    > This would save me a lot of time. Will make it worth it to someone as I
    > am willing to pay for gas and the time that they are helping me. You
    > can email me at brentcampbell2135 at yahoo dot com
    >
    > Brent
    >
    > LOTR Fish Tales Fun House Twilight Zone World Cup Soccer

    Hello Brent. You can go to www.mrpinball.com and look at Daina's collector
    register. That way you can find some other pinball people in your area that
    can possibly help you. Best of luck.

    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    "Brent" <brentcampbell2135@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My five pins are 90 games and I just purchased my first E&M game as I
    > am really starting to get interested in old Gottliebs. Purchased a
    > Sweet Hearts because it was the game I remember playng in the little
    > coffee shop in my home town in the 60s. Am looking for someone that has
    > restored or repaired them in the St. Louis, MO area to come by and give
    > me a few pointers as it has several problems. Maybe a couple of hours.
    > This would save me a lot of time. Will make it worth it to someone as I
    > am willing to pay for gas and the time that they are helping me. You
    > can email me at brentcampbell2135 at yahoo dot com
    >
    > Brent
    >
    > LOTR Fish Tales Fun House Twilight Zone World Cup Soccer

    Thanks for suggestions guys. It actually already works pretty well and
    the guy I bought it from new his stuff. But I tend to take them a
    little further as far as replacement parts. I like them to look new and
    to work like new which may not be reality with these older games.

    Thanks,
    Brent

    Brent,

    Congrats on the Sweethhearts......its a great game!

    The last example of a Gottlieb featuring the famous single gobble hole
    that could be lit for a multiple replay special.

    My first advice is to get a schematic if you don't already have one
    for the game.

    If the game has not been hacked around on someone with EM experience
    (or yourself in time) should be able to get it running for you.

    On 20 Aug 2005 17:01:05 -0700, "Brent" <brentcampbell2135@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >My five pins are 90 games and I just purchased my first E&M game as I
    >am really starting to get interested in old Gottliebs. Purchased a
    >Sweet Hearts because it was the game I remember playng in the little
    >coffee shop in my home town in the 60s. Am looking for someone that has
    >restored or repaired them in the St. Louis, MO area to come by and give
    >me a few pointers as it has several problems. Maybe a couple of hours.
    >This would save me a lot of time. Will make it worth it to someone as I
    >am willing to pay for gas and the time that they are helping me. You
    >can email me at brentcampbell2135 at yahoo dot com
    >
    >Brent
    >
    >LOTR Fish Tales Fun House Twilight Zone World Cup Soccer

Games Video Games