Change keyboard letters

Somehow, by accident I hit the wrong keys and get french instead of English characters: è instead of the apostrophe and é instead of the backward slash or question mark.

How can I switch back please.
2 answers Last reply
More about change keyboard letters
  1. What OS are you using?
  2. if in windows,

    control panel
    regional and language options
    languages tab, details

    under keyboard, does it say "US" ?

    if not you can always switch back to a usa layout (or any other layout for that matter) using this display box.
Ask a new question

Read More

Switch Keyboards Peripherals