Movie Maker 2 Website Lost!!

For several months I have been utilizing the Windows Movie Maker 2 newsgroup
daily, checking all the postings and getting helpful answers as I requested
them. All of a sudden, yesterday, that site was unavailable. "Sorry, we are
unable to service your request" was the message I received--with no options
available to find the site anywhere. By way of identification, Papajohn,
Rehan, and Wojo are MVP's and are always on the job. Please help to get me
up and running again! Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about movie maker website lost

    "Breadstick" <Breadstick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8D684F3-C3AB-495B-9208-3D1DD32B272C@microsoft.com...
    > For several months I have been utilizing the Windows Movie Maker 2 newsgroup
    > daily, checking all the postings and getting helpful answers as I requested
    > them. All of a sudden, yesterday, that site was unavailable. "Sorry, we are
    > unable to service your request" was the message I received--with no options
    > available to find the site anywhere. By way of identification, Papajohn,
    > Rehan, and Wojo are MVP's and are always on the job. Please help to get me
    > up and running again! Thanks.

    Hi--Thanks a lot for your reply. Since your website displays as Outlook
    Express I have another problem! I only have Yahoo Mail and AOL Mail. --- Is
    it possible to access the Movie Maker 2 from the Microsoft website as I have
    done in the past (just as I was able to reach you) or is there some change in
    the system?
    Thanks again.

    "David Candy" wrote:

    > "Breadstick" <Breadstick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8D684F3-C3AB-495B-9208-3D1DD32B272C@microsoft.com...
    > > For several months I have been utilizing the Windows Movie Maker 2 newsgroup
    > > daily, checking all the postings and getting helpful answers as I requested
    > > them. All of a sudden, yesterday, that site was unavailable. "Sorry, we are
    > > unable to service your request" was the message I received--with no options
    > > available to find the site anywhere. By way of identification, Papajohn,
    > > Rehan, and Wojo are MVP's and are always on the job. Please help to get me
    > > up and running again! Thanks.

Windows Movie Maker Movie Maker Windows XP