  • Windows Movie Maker
  • Movie Maker
  • Windows XP
September 29, 2005 9:01:02 PM

For several months I have been utilizing the Windows Movie Maker 2 newsgroup
daily, checking all the postings and getting helpful answers as I requested
them. All of a sudden, yesterday, that site was unavailable. "Sorry, we are
unable to service your request" was the message I received--with no options
available to find the site anywhere. By way of identification, Papajohn,
Rehan, and Wojo are MVP's and are always on the job. Please help to get me
up and running again! Thanks.

More about : movie maker website lost

Anonymous
September 30, 2005 2:17:37 PM

"Breadstick" <Breadstick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8D684F3-C3AB-495B-9208-3D1DD32B272C@microsoft.com...
> For several months I have been utilizing the Windows Movie Maker 2 newsgroup
> daily, checking all the postings and getting helpful answers as I requested
> them. All of a sudden, yesterday, that site was unavailable. "Sorry, we are
> unable to service your request" was the message I received--with no options
> available to find the site anywhere. By way of identification, Papajohn,
> Rehan, and Wojo are MVP's and are always on the job. Please help to get me
> up and running again! Thanks.
Anonymous
September 30, 2005 2:17:38 PM

Hi--Thanks a lot for your reply. Since your website displays as Outlook
Express I have another problem! I only have Yahoo Mail and AOL Mail. --- Is
it possible to access the Movie Maker 2 from the Microsoft website as I have
done in the past (just as I was able to reach you) or is there some change in
the system?
Thanks again.

!