Anybody have a scan of a Champion Pub Manual or one for sa..

I've got a manual and schematics for CP that I'd sell ya. Email me at
<btnlodi AT comcast DOT net> for any details if you still need them.

I just checked and they have one on the Internet Pinball Database, just
download it from there.

-Mark

I thinl the stuff online is only the Operators Handbook, not the full
manual. Mark

Yes, you can find the Op Handbook everywhere...but no manual.

jim

Again, I have a complete set of paperwork for this game. Its yours if
you let me know.