Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hey Gary. Get bent. Funny email.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:38:25 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

OK, i know i'm not suppose to post personal emails, but i thought since
it was Gary the rules do not apply. Here is the conversation i had with
him when he inquired about my TSPP. I think his hypnotherapy has
whitewashed his memory and he forgot that i think he is a buttlovin
troll and would never sell him a pair of socks let alone a pinball
machine.

The emails start at the bottom and work their way up. Enjoy:

--------------------------------------------------------


I'm not asking them anything

I talk in english

gary



--- Dan Sullivan <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It's a friendly phrase that means i like you. Ask
> RGP what it means.
> >
> >What does that mean?
> >
> >Get bent?
> >
> >gary
> >
> >--- Dan Sullivan <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Audit says:
> > >
> > >
>
>4525628658265246525628562356465625624525524562340520345
> > > plays.
> > >
> > > Get bent.
> > >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >I'm in Scottsdale
> > > >
> > > >how many total plays on the machine?
> > > >
> > > >gary
> > > >
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:42:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

well, i for one don't discriminate against buyers. his money is as
green as anyone elses. if i had something for sale, i wouldn't
hesitate to sell to gary.
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:50:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I just sent him a nice email asking him how many plays were on the
machine

Thank God I didn't try and do business with him

Thank God ...

Gary
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 11:04:25 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

On 20 Aug 2005 18:42:54 -0700, "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com>
wrote:

>well, i for one don't discriminate against buyers. his money is as
>green as anyone elses. if i had something for sale, i wouldn't
>hesitate to sell to gary.

Agreed, but for Gary the price would triple.
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 11:36:57 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"I just sent him a nice email"

I didn't realize you knew what the word "nice" meant.

I'm sorry but just because you snipped your marble bags and became
a nun overnight doesn't erase MONTHS of spewing hateful garbage
and personal attacks.

Actually Chris you have to be VERY careful who you sell to. It has
nothing
to do with the money. Just think of the dangerously unbalanced people
(GARY) who
would know where you live. I'm sure there are lots of people who wish
they were more particular who they sold to, like the neighbor that
calls
you over to fix the machine 3 times a week, accidently fries one of the
boards
monkeying around with it and then wants his money back.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 12:33:36 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

>Actually Chris you have to be VERY careful who you sell to. It has
>nothing to do with the money.

I have to agree. I don't think I would want someone blasting me for
misrepresenting a machine or some other BS that is unjustified (we have
seen some of this from this very person- on a game he never even saw!).
Not many people are in my "don't even bother with" list, but there are
a few...very few.

Kirb
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 3:10:28 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

David and Christopher you guys are amazing. You're work is superb. Gary
pays you top dollar (which you deserve) for your services because he
can't do jack squat on his own. He treats you nice because he can't
burn those bridges. So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
seeing one side of him.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 3:36:45 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Dan,

You don't even understand basic business

Yes I pay them

Yes they give me product

and if I am a good customer and they are a good producer, everyone is
happy

What is so evil and bad about that?

As far as the multiple personalities, treat me good and you will only
see one side of me

Treat me badly and you will see the other

Just like every other person on the planet

Get some sleep ...

Gary
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 3:36:45 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Dan,

You don't even understand basic business

Yes I pay them

Yes they give me product

and if I am a good customer and they are a good producer, everyone is
happy

What is so evil and bad about that?

As far as the multiple personalities, treat me good and you will only
see one side of me

Treat me badly and you will see the other

Just like every other person on the planet

Get some sleep ...

Gary
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 3:39:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

> troll and would never sell him a pair of socks let alone a

I dont know if anyone has said anything about this or has done it, but you
just gave me an idea. Socks on Leg levelers.
Would be cheaper than those other things.

--Eric
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 3:45:23 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Look at this email I got tonight

Name Withheld of course

*********
Hey, I'm a fan of yours. Check the archives if you want. I started
off not liking you very much when you essentially hijacked the group,
but in the end, you've got your head on straighter than a lot of those
real nutcases.

Your "score one for the kid from Omaha" post was absolute pure gold,
and is still my favorite to date.

But even if I didn't like you, I still think it's wrong to
descriminate against a buyer in a free market, and will stand up to
denounce that practice.

********************

And for those of you thinking I wrote that, sorry but I didn't ....

I don't remember the "score one post" ....

I probably deleted it ...

gary
August 21, 2005 7:00:08 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1124588305.236992.293280@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> OK, i know i'm not suppose to post personal emails, but i thought since
> it was Gary the rules do not apply. Here is the conversation i had with
> him when he inquired about my TSPP. I think his hypnotherapy has
> whitewashed his memory and he forgot that i think he is a buttlovin
> troll and would never sell him a pair of socks let alone a pinball
> machine.
>
> The emails start at the bottom and work their way up. Enjoy:


LOL - ye reap what ye sow I suppose ;-)


>
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> I'm not asking them anything
>
> I talk in english
>
> gary
>
>
>
> --- Dan Sullivan <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It's a friendly phrase that means i like you. Ask
> > RGP what it means.
> > >
> > >What does that mean?
> > >
> > >Get bent?
> > >
> > >gary
> > >
> > >--- Dan Sullivan <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Audit says:
> > > >
> > > >
> >
> >4525628658265246525628562356465625624525524562340520345
> > > > plays.
> > > >
> > > > Get bent.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >I'm in Scottsdale
> > > > >
> > > > >how many total plays on the machine?
> > > > >
> > > > >gary
> > > > >
>
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 7:35:28 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I've done many transactions with Gary and have always found him fare,
pleasant, intelligent and easy to work with. He has been honest with our
money transactions and open and accepting of the deal once done. Never
expecting anything more above the agreed upon deal and never expecting a
warrantee when one was not given.

Dave

PinballShark wrote:
> "I just sent him a nice email"
>
> I didn't realize you knew what the word "nice" meant.
>
> I'm sorry but just because you snipped your marble bags and became
> a nun overnight doesn't erase MONTHS of spewing hateful garbage
> and personal attacks.
>
> Actually Chris you have to be VERY careful who you sell to. It has
> nothing
> to do with the money. Just think of the dangerously unbalanced people
> (GARY) who
> would know where you live. I'm sure there are lots of people who wish
> they were more particular who they sold to, like the neighbor that
> calls
> you over to fix the machine 3 times a week, accidently fries one of the
> boards
> monkeying around with it and then wants his money back.
>
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 9:07:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I honestly have to say Gary is as easy to deal with .Everything I have
dealt with him on has went very smooth.If you have something to sell his
money is as good as anyones .


--
Christopher Hutchins
www.highendpins.com
"PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1124588305.236992.293280@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> OK, i know i'm not suppose to post personal emails, but i thought since
> it was Gary the rules do not apply. Here is the conversation i had with
> him when he inquired about my TSPP. I think his hypnotherapy has
> whitewashed his memory and he forgot that i think he is a buttlovin
> troll and would never sell him a pair of socks let alone a pinball
> machine.
>
> The emails start at the bottom and work their way up. Enjoy:
>
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> I'm not asking them anything
>
> I talk in english
>
> gary
>
>
>
> --- Dan Sullivan <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It's a friendly phrase that means i like you. Ask
>> RGP what it means.
>> >
>> >What does that mean?
>> >
>> >Get bent?
>> >
>> >gary
>> >
>> >--- Dan Sullivan <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Audit says:
>> > >
>> > >
>>
>>4525628658265246525628562356465625624525524562340520345
>> > > plays.
>> > >
>> > > Get bent.
>> > >
>> > >
>> > > >
>> > > >I'm in Scottsdale
>> > > >
>> > > >how many total plays on the machine?
>> > > >
>> > > >gary
>> > > >
>
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 11:47:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"of spewing hateful garbage and personal attacks."

Looks like your no better. This over someone interested in buying you
HUO TSPP with wear on the flipper buttons..

Must be slow on RGP so pinshark had to enlighten us with a hate strand.
Yea I fell for it.
Lewis
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 1:29:38 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Hey guys,

I turned out to be the lucky one

Imagine doing business with that freak

I could have kissed my money good bye

I broke my own rules by trying to do business with the fringe

Stick to Allen, Bryan, Andy, David, and a few others I always say

and then I contact shark-freak

I take the blame for even trying

Take Care ...

Gary
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:23:48 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

1. PinballShark Aug 20, 9:38 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "PinballShark" <sullysh...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: 20 Aug 2005 18:38:25 -0700
Local: Sat, Aug 20 2005 9:38 pm
Subject: Hey Gary. Get bent. Funny email.
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
original | Report Abuse

OK, i know i'm not suppose to post personal emails, but i thought since

it was Gary the rules do not apply. Here is the conversation i had with

him when he inquired about my TSPP. I think his hypnotherapy has
whitewashed his memory and he forgot that i think he is a buttlovin
troll and would never sell him a pair of socks let alone a pinball
machine.


The emails start at the bottom and work their way up. Enjoy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary P. Cubeta
http://www.garycubeta.com/images/title_ProgTalkAmer.gif

http://www.garycubeta.com/Contact.html

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:25:08 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

13. gpct...@yahoo.com Aug 21, 2:36 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: gpct...@yahoo.com - Find messages by this author
Date: 20 Aug 2005 23:36:45 -0700
Local: Sun, Aug 21 2005 2:36 am
Subject: Re: Hey Gary. Get bent. Funny email.
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
original | Report Abuse

Dan,


You don't even understand basic business


Yes I pay them


Yes they give me product


and if I am a good customer and they are a good producer, everyone is
happy


What is so evil and bad about that?


As far as the multiple personalities, treat me good and you will only
see one side of me


Treat me badly and you will see the other


Just like every other person on the planet


Get some sleep ...


Gary


-------------------------------------------------------

Gary P. Cubeta

http://www.garycubeta.com/images/title_ProgTalkAmer.gif

http://www.garycubeta.com/Contact.html

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:27:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

12. PinballShark Aug 21, 2:10 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "PinballShark" <sullysh...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: 20 Aug 2005 23:10:28 -0700
Local: Sun, Aug 21 2005 2:10 am
Subject: Re: Hey Gary. Get bent. Funny email.
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
original | Report Abuse

David and Christopher you guys are amazing. You're work is superb. Gary

pays you top dollar (which you deserve) for your services because he
can't do jack squat on his own. He treats you nice because he can't
burn those bridges. So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
seeing one side of him.

----------------------------------------------

the above comments were made about Gary P. Cubeta

www.garycubeta.com

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:32:53 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

16. Manic Aug 21, 1:21 pm hide options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "Manic" <manicmusicREMOVET...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:21:03 GMT
Local: Sun, Aug 21 2005 1:21 pm
Subject: Re: Hey Gary. Get bent. Funny email.
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
original | Report Abuse



"Andy" <a...@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message


news:o t%Ne.20994$es2.232430@twister.southeast.rr.com...


> > So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
> > with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
> > regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
> > seeing one side of him.

> Yeah, the important side. lol. Why the hell would anyone not sell someone
> a machine (just because you don't care for someone)? How old ARE you?



Ummm - you must be a *complete* newbie if you haven't seen
the BS Gaweee the troll has done over here for months. He
admits to trolling just to get replies and even gets caught
writing himself praise from a fake account.

Sure maybe your attitude is "so what" but this group used to have
certain, though maybe small, rules of behavior.



> ...and what difference does it make if he can't do the work Chris does?
> Hell, most can't. I have done two playfield swaps with mixed results and
> needed someone to go behind me. I have a Cactus Canyon, a TAF and a FH
> going over there NOW. Guess I am a big dumbass too since I can't do the
> work as well as Chris, huh? Your rationale is bizarre.



No it's not. You simply are late to the party and don't understand any
of the references.


> ...and why do "the rules not apply" to posting private email (and/or email
> address) when talking about Gary? I don't remember the details of your
> interaction with him but it sounds like you need to grow up a little
> (nothing personal).



Here's my advice to you: make sure you know *something* of a situation
before trying to aggressively hop in and wag your finger at someone.
There's
a reason some of us killfiled Gawee many months ago ;-)

A LOT of rules don't apply with this deliberately harassing oddball.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the above comments were made about Gary P. Cubeta

Gary P. Cubeta
http://www.garycubeta.com/images/title_ProgTalkAmer.gif

http://www.garycubeta.com/Contact.html

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:40:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

18. ND Aug 21, 1:34 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "ND" <n...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:34:36 GMT
Local: Sun, Aug 21 2005 1:34 pm
Subject: Re: Hey Gary. Get bent. Funny email.
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
original | Report Abuse

Hmmm, so Gary was a troll months ago, but isn't anymore, so
PinballShark is
morally entitled to start a new thread by posting Garys private emails
telling him to "get bent" in the subject header.


I don't follow the reasoning.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the reasoning is that gary was a clown a month ago, and is making his
encore performance. really, you need to google him and see the trolling
he did to fully understand why most won't give him a second chance. the
only guys who have nice things to say about him on this board are
people who are cashing his checks, AND THAT IS FINE. but gary p. cubeta
showing his face here again is nothing but a professional troll
returning to old hunting grounds. don't be fooled :-)

Gary P. Cubeta

www.garycubeta.com

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
August 21, 2005 5:38:28 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

> So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
> with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
> regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
> seeing one side of him.

Yeah, the important side. lol. Why the hell would anyone not sell someone
a machine (just because you don't care for someone)? How old ARE you?

....and what difference does it make if he can't do the work Chris does?
Hell, most can't. I have done two playfield swaps with mixed results and
needed someone to go behind me. I have a Cactus Canyon, a TAF and a FH
going over there NOW. Guess I am a big dumbass too since I can't do the
work as well as Chris, huh? Your rationale is bizarre.

....and why do "the rules not apply" to posting private email (and/or email
address) when talking about Gary? I don't remember the details of your
interaction with him but it sounds like you need to grow up a little
(nothing personal).

Andy

"PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1124604628.513060.197530@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> David and Christopher you guys are amazing. You're work is superb. Gary
> pays you top dollar (which you deserve) for your services because he
> can't do jack squat on his own. He treats you nice because he can't
> burn those bridges. So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
> with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
> regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
> seeing one side of him.
>
August 21, 2005 6:32:44 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Ok Guys,
9 times out of 10 I wont get in the middle of something like
this, I dont pick sides & I'm not picking them now, .
Yes, Gary did things to piss ALOT of people off & even though he IS
trying to do better its not going to end until a few people learn to
Forgive & forget, I dont hold grudges & I'd sell Gary or anyone else
here a Pin if my price is met,,, I could name a few people here that I
dont always see Eye to Eye with "Some-times" But that doesnt mean I'm
going to jump in their chit every chance I get,,, Rules on RGP ???,, Ok
I've only been reading this group a lil over 3 years so I guess I'm
still a newbie,,, But as long as I've been reading RGP,, I havent seen
ANYTHING PERIOD about any RULES,,, I'm talking conduct,, You guys post
what-ever the F @@k you want & know it !!,, Flaming, bringing up the
BBB project, doesnt matter,
Garys no different & I think hes learned from it & it looks to me hes
trying to do better ( If people will let him ) , So why not give him
that chance & lets try to all get along ??.
Flame me if you will, But I can tell you it doesnt bother me a bit !!
Garys money just like anyone else's here is good with me .

Pin-Del,
August 21, 2005 9:21:03 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
news:o t%Ne.20994$es2.232430@twister.southeast.rr.com...
> > So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
> > with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
> > regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
> > seeing one side of him.
>
> Yeah, the important side. lol. Why the hell would anyone not sell someone
> a machine (just because you don't care for someone)? How old ARE you?

Ummm - you must be a *complete* newbie if you haven't seen
the BS Gaweee the troll has done over here for months. He
admits to trolling just to get replies and even gets caught
writing himself praise from a fake account.

Sure maybe your attitude is "so what" but this group used to have
certain, though maybe small, rules of behavior.

>
> ...and what difference does it make if he can't do the work Chris does?
> Hell, most can't. I have done two playfield swaps with mixed results and
> needed someone to go behind me. I have a Cactus Canyon, a TAF and a FH
> going over there NOW. Guess I am a big dumbass too since I can't do the
> work as well as Chris, huh? Your rationale is bizarre.

No it's not. You simply are late to the party and don't understand any
of the references.


>
> ...and why do "the rules not apply" to posting private email (and/or email
> address) when talking about Gary? I don't remember the details of your
> interaction with him but it sounds like you need to grow up a little
> (nothing personal).

Here's my advice to you: make sure you know *something* of a situation
before trying to aggressively hop in and wag your finger at someone. There's
a reason some of us killfiled Gawee many months ago ;-)

A LOT of rules don't apply with this deliberately harassing oddball.


>
> Andy
>
> "PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1124604628.513060.197530@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > David and Christopher you guys are amazing. You're work is superb. Gary
> > pays you top dollar (which you deserve) for your services because he
> > can't do jack squat on his own. He treats you nice because he can't
> > burn those bridges. So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
> > with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
> > regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
> > seeing one side of him.
> >
>
>
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 9:34:36 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Hmmm, so Gary was a troll months ago, but isn't anymore, so PinballShark is
morally entitled to start a new thread by posting Garys private emails
telling him to "get bent" in the subject header.

I don't follow the reasoning.
August 21, 2005 9:35:07 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Sounds to me like *you* just take his bate. I think most people would think
your original post was pointless and served no purpose other than to show
you are a little immature for doing it. Then you attack me for pointing it
out. Shesh. I am familiar with how the group gangs up on people, I just
don't see the point.

...and you are avoiding the point, which is why would you not be willing to
accept someone's C-notes just because you don't like them?

I'll take *anybody's* money if my price and terms are met; even yours. :) 

Andy



"Manic" <manicmusicREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:3K2Oe.3539$Hi.2556@trnddc04...
>
>
>
> "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
> news:o t%Ne.20994$es2.232430@twister.southeast.rr.com...
>> > So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
>> > with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
>> > regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
>> > seeing one side of him.
>>
>> Yeah, the important side. lol. Why the hell would anyone not sell
>> someone
>> a machine (just because you don't care for someone)? How old ARE you?
>
> Ummm - you must be a *complete* newbie if you haven't seen
> the BS Gaweee the troll has done over here for months. He
> admits to trolling just to get replies and even gets caught
> writing himself praise from a fake account.
>
> Sure maybe your attitude is "so what" but this group used to have
> certain, though maybe small, rules of behavior.
>
>>
>> ...and what difference does it make if he can't do the work Chris does?
>> Hell, most can't. I have done two playfield swaps with mixed results and
>> needed someone to go behind me. I have a Cactus Canyon, a TAF and a FH
>> going over there NOW. Guess I am a big dumbass too since I can't do the
>> work as well as Chris, huh? Your rationale is bizarre.
>
> No it's not. You simply are late to the party and don't understand any
> of the references.
>
>
>>
>> ...and why do "the rules not apply" to posting private email (and/or
>> email
>> address) when talking about Gary? I don't remember the details of your
>> interaction with him but it sounds like you need to grow up a little
>> (nothing personal).
>
> Here's my advice to you: make sure you know *something* of a situation
> before trying to aggressively hop in and wag your finger at someone.
> There's
> a reason some of us killfiled Gawee many months ago ;-)
>
> A LOT of rules don't apply with this deliberately harassing oddball.
>
>
>>
>> Andy
>>
>> "PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:1124604628.513060.197530@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> > David and Christopher you guys are amazing. You're work is superb. Gary
>> > pays you top dollar (which you deserve) for your services because he
>> > can't do jack squat on his own. He treats you nice because he can't
>> > burn those bridges. So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
>> > with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
>> > regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
>> > seeing one side of him.
>> >
>>
>>
>
>
August 21, 2005 9:46:46 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"ND" <noone@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MW2Oe.79668$vj.47093@pd7tw1no...
> Hmmm, so Gary was a troll months ago, but isn't anymore, so PinballShark is
> morally entitled to start a new thread by posting Garys private emails
> telling him to "get bent" in the subject header.
>
> I don't follow the reasoning.


The reasoning is simple. You are judged by your conduct... the guy
made it his MISSION to try to disrupt the group for a long time and
now will be treated a certain way in the future. Sure after some
time people forget (or newbies appear) and the guy will get the
benefit of the doubt.

He seems to think running around desperately deleting his own
posts from google magically absolves him from the past -
everybody makes mistakes but this was a *lengthy campaign*
of deliberate and admitted trolling and of course some people
will NEVER deal with him.

I find it completely understandable as I would also never deal with
a grown man that writes from fake accounts to himself. For one thing
that's plain dishonest behavior - and that's just a start with this guy.

I would expect to be treated the same BTW.
August 21, 2005 9:58:51 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
news:fX2Oe.21703$es2.257375@twister.southeast.rr.com...
> Sounds to me like *you* just take his bate. I think most people would think
> your original post was pointless and served no purpose other than to show
> you are a little immature for doing it. Then you attack me for pointing it
> out. Shesh. I am familiar with how the group gangs up on people, I just
> don't see the point.

Man I guess by simply replying to you I have now taken your "bait"??
I think you need a far thicker skin before you post in public if you think
that was an attack ;-)

In fact you are the guy with the penchant for namecalling... "immature"
etc...

I figured you were indeed a newbie over here and might like to
know a *little* about the past before you hop in as a bad ass...
My mistake obviously. Now you feel "attacked".

>
> ..and you are avoiding the point, which is why would you not be willing to
> accept someone's C-notes just because you don't like them?

No I actually have some standards... and I am no Saint.

>
> I'll take *anybody's* money if my price and terms are met; even yours. :) 

That's hardly something to be proud of my friend... hmm should I
take the money of a guy that made it his hobby to bug a lot of my friends
and disrupt a group I like or wait for the next guy? Gee real tough question ;-)

>
> Andy
>
>
>
> "Manic" <manicmusicREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:3K2Oe.3539$Hi.2556@trnddc04...
> >
> >
> >
> > "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
> > news:o t%Ne.20994$es2.232430@twister.southeast.rr.com...
> >> > So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
> >> > with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
> >> > regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
> >> > seeing one side of him.
> >>
> >> Yeah, the important side. lol. Why the hell would anyone not sell
> >> someone
> >> a machine (just because you don't care for someone)? How old ARE you?
> >
> > Ummm - you must be a *complete* newbie if you haven't seen
> > the BS Gaweee the troll has done over here for months. He
> > admits to trolling just to get replies and even gets caught
> > writing himself praise from a fake account.
> >
> > Sure maybe your attitude is "so what" but this group used to have
> > certain, though maybe small, rules of behavior.
> >
> >>
> >> ...and what difference does it make if he can't do the work Chris does?
> >> Hell, most can't. I have done two playfield swaps with mixed results and
> >> needed someone to go behind me. I have a Cactus Canyon, a TAF and a FH
> >> going over there NOW. Guess I am a big dumbass too since I can't do the
> >> work as well as Chris, huh? Your rationale is bizarre.
> >
> > No it's not. You simply are late to the party and don't understand any
> > of the references.
> >
> >
> >>
> >> ...and why do "the rules not apply" to posting private email (and/or
> >> email
> >> address) when talking about Gary? I don't remember the details of your
> >> interaction with him but it sounds like you need to grow up a little
> >> (nothing personal).
> >
> > Here's my advice to you: make sure you know *something* of a situation
> > before trying to aggressively hop in and wag your finger at someone.
> > There's
> > a reason some of us killfiled Gawee many months ago ;-)
> >
> > A LOT of rules don't apply with this deliberately harassing oddball.
> >
> >
> >>
> >> Andy
> >>
> >> "PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> news:1124604628.513060.197530@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> >> > David and Christopher you guys are amazing. You're work is superb. Gary
> >> > pays you top dollar (which you deserve) for your services because he
> >> > can't do jack squat on his own. He treats you nice because he can't
> >> > burn those bridges. So as you say he is fair, pleasant, easy to deal
> >> > with - so are ATM machines - which is basically what he is in that
> >> > regard. He has multiple personalities and is messed up, you are just
> >> > seeing one side of him.
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
August 21, 2005 10:01:06 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1124646054.853860.231630@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> 18. ND Aug 21, 1:34 pm show options
>
> > I don't follow the reasoning.
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
> the reasoning is that gary was a clown a month ago, and is making his
> encore performance. really, you need to google him and see the trolling
> he did to fully understand why most won't give him a second chance. the
> only guys who have nice things to say about him on this board are
> people who are cashing his checks, AND THAT IS FINE. but gary p. cubeta
> showing his face here again is nothing but a professional troll
> returning to old hunting grounds. don't be fooled :-)
>

People over here also don't realize that ONLY when his full name was
made constantly public did he decide to go away.
If any newcomers DO google they'll wonder why most of his posts
have been "deleted" ;-)



> Gary P. Cubeta
>
> www.garycubeta.com
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
>
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 10:21:21 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Andy wrote:
> ..and you are avoiding the point, which is why would you not be willing to
> accept someone's C-notes just because you don't like them?
>
> I'll take *anybody's* money if my price and terms are met; even yours. :) 

Well, there may be some solid rationale behind not selling to someone.
IF (if) you believe that the person is unstable and/or unreliable, then
there is a reasonable chance that IF (if) you sell to them that the
transaction could come back to haunt you.

You know, the typical "nightmare buyer" scenario; wants a refund of $1K
on a $1.5K game because three lamps are out, wants a new translite
because the guy's down the block has the Cubs logo on it instead of the
Williams logo, etc.

I'm not saying Gary is a bad buyer; I haven't had any experience with
him in that regard. But in the same paragraph, I'll say that due to
his past history, he would be way WAY down on the priority list for any
game I'd be selling.

And maybe that'll change given enough time. He's certainly "cooled it"
of late, which is a good thing.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 10:25:05 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Del wrote:
> But as long as I've been reading RGP,, I havent seen
> ANYTHING PERIOD about any RULES,,, I'm talking conduct,, You guys post
> what-ever the F @@k you want & know it !!

Not true. Look at all the scrutiny that "bad buyer" posts get. (Among
other things, but that's the first example that popped into my head.)
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 10:32:43 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

>I'm not saying Gary is a bad buyer; I haven't had any experience with
>him in that regard. But in the same paragraph, I'll say that due to
>his past history, he would be way WAY down on the priority list for any
>game I'd be selling.

AMEN.

Remember all the bashing of a game that he didn't own, didn't have any
ties to, and done by one of the people he praises now? That is the kind
of stuff that would have me take his money LAST before anyone else, and
maybe not even then

Kirb
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 11:04:02 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Wow what a drama queen. Come on PBshark, who the hell is AFRAID of
Gary?! I really didn't know that people were quivering in a dark corner
worried that Gary was going to sneak into their house and bop them over
the head.

HE'S not the one who has posted phony FS ads to get others bombarded
with phone calls...there hasn't been a single complaint about Gary as a
buyer. Your answer to his question and followup post were unnecesarilly
nasty.

Aren't you God-fearing conservative types supposed to turn the other
cheek and lead by example?

PinballShark wrote:

>
> Actually Chris you have to be VERY careful who you sell to. It has
> nothing
> to do with the money. Just think of the dangerously unbalanced people
> (GARY) who
> would know where you live. I'm sure there are lots of people who wish
> they were more particular who they sold to, like the neighbor that
> calls
> you over to fix the machine 3 times a week, accidently fries one of the
> boards
> monkeying around with it and then wants his money back.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 11:19:29 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

> Aren't you God-fearing conservative types supposed to turn the other
> cheek and lead by example?

Bwahahaha.. tell me another one...

Perfect example: Taft, our wonderful governer here in O-high-o, had
spent the last couple years railing about ethics. Gotta clean out
Columbus, anyone in his staff caught violating ethics rules would be
sacked, etc. Well, last week, Taft went to court and plead guilty
(well, "no contest") to ethics violations involving political gifts.
First governor in Ohio history *ever* to be convicted of a crime.
Popularity is around 19%. So, does he resign? Of course not. Do as I
say, not as I do. "I have too much to do in the next sixteen months of
office" Yeah whatever.. f**king hypocrites.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 12:07:05 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I can't believe people can just invent things and make me into a "bad
buyer"

It really is about as off base as you can get

but if it makes you happy, keep trying ...

one other thing: I always hear a lot about my "old posts" and yes,
maybe some of it was over the top, but if you go over to
www.pinball.com, you will see that a lot of the stuff that I
"predicted" is now being talked about as reality in the coming months
by Wayne (remakes etc ...)

but yes, some of my stuff was over the top and look I apologize, but
don't tell me that this board is full of saints because every time I
leave, the place is just as wild if not wilder than ever.

my two cents

gary
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 12:32:36 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I'm a "bad person"?

What exactly is a "bad person"?

I would call it a "lucky person"

If I had dealt with him, you are right, I probably would have ended up
complaining

gary
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 12:34:52 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"I never had sexual relations with that women"

Did you think that "involved political gifts"? :) 

I am going to assume the "Yeah whatever...f**king hypocrites" applies
to all political parties.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 1:13:38 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

>I'm a "bad person"?
>What exactly is a "bad person"?
>I would call it a "lucky person"

Hey, your past BS on here is what got you in trouble with many people.
Some don't like you and would never sell or buy from you because of
that alone. It's that simple. Don't twist the facts to suit your agenda
like you radio hacks like to do.

>If I had dealt with him, you are right, I probably would
>have ended up complaining

I don't disagree with that statement at all, regardless of the details.

Kirb
August 22, 2005 2:47:36 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Gary P. Cubeta


www.garycubeta.com


You have to be kidding me? Is that really him? Our troll is a radio
"lack-of" personality??

Wow
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 3:40:18 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

>Our troll is a radio "lack-of" personality??

About the same time he deleted all his troll posts and left RGP was the
time he started his radio gig. Wonder why he is back.

Kirb
August 22, 2005 4:01:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

kirb wrote:
> >Our troll is a radio "lack-of" personality??
>
> About the same time he deleted all his troll posts and left RGP was the
> time he started his radio gig. Wonder why he is back.
>
> Kirb

With that kook representing the left, the right can probably reduce
their campaign budget.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 4:35:59 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Mark Salas wrote:
> "I never had sexual relations with that women"
>
> Did you think that "involved political gifts"? :) 
>
> I am going to assume the "Yeah whatever...f**king hypocrites" applies
> to all political parties.

Pretty much, although Clinton never promised to fire anyone caught
under the desk with an intern :)  Moreover, I still don't think
Clinton's blowjob (and subsequent dodge-the-issue-bullshit) is nearly
as bad as the corruption we have in our state government. Coin
scandal, anyone? Republicans like to claim the high, moral road, but
their actions tend to be as bad, if not worse, than any other party.

Now tell me what is worse, clinton lying about a blowjob, or Bush lying
about WMDs. Hint: One resulted in a strained marriage, the other in
the deaths of tens of thousands of people. Oh, but we had to get rid
of Saddamn, but without the WMD lies, Bush never would have built the
support he needed to do it. Does that make that lie OK?

So what was worse? For those of us who don't view anything sexual as
OH NO TOTALLY IMMORAL, the answer is obvious :p 
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 4:44:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

>Now tell me what is worse, clinton lying about a blowjob, or Bush lying about WMDs

No one died when Clinton lied.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 4:45:52 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

>Hint: One resulted in a strained marriage,

....and billions spent on investigations, some people "dying" who were
directly connected, impeachment, etc, etc... "strained marriage" is a
little too simplistic.
Clinton did lie under oath. That was the biggest problem (besides the
repubs looking to burn him at the stake).

Not saying which is worse, just making a comment.

Kirb
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 4:48:18 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

>No one died when Clinton lied.

Did you ever see the list of dead people associated with the Clintons
all the way back from Whitewater that was floating around email a few
years ago? Quite a bit of them. Not saying they were all killed, but it
made you thankful you were not linked to them.

Kirb
August 22, 2005 8:32:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"kirb" <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1124727218.810597.181840@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> >I'm a "bad person"?
> >What exactly is a "bad person"?
> >I would call it a "lucky person"
>
> Hey, your past BS on here is what got you in trouble with many people.
> Some don't like you and would never sell or buy from you because of
> that alone. It's that simple. Don't twist the facts to suit your agenda
> like you radio hacks like to do.
>
> >If I had dealt with him, you are right, I probably would
> >have ended up complaining
>
> I don't disagree with that statement at all, regardless of the details.

LOL - even with a killfile I get to see the funny bits ;-)

>
> Kirb
>
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 11:13:36 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Come on PBshark, who the hell is AFRAID of Gary?

---- yes, terrified, did you see that photo of him, i'm afraid he would
corner me and force me to listen to a lecture on how George Bush
personally killed hundreds of our troops.

--- What took you so long Lman, usually you buzz in and land on the
poop sooner - do you have a cold?

HE'S not the one who has posted phony FS ads to get others bombarded
with phone calls...

---You can't prove anything!! :-) Are you talking about the fake MM ad
on mr pinball?
Pure genius.
there hasn't been a single complaint about Gary as a
buyer. Your answer to his question and followup post were unnecesarilly

nasty.

---- no he deserved it, plus the garyblastinator was only set on 3 so
it could
have been much worse

Aren't you God-fearing conservative types supposed to turn the other
cheek and lead by example?

---- yes, my cheek is turned - kiss it Levi - right on the tanline
!