Can not find power management tab for mouse in windows 7

Hello,
when i try to look for power management bat for mouse in windows 7 i can not find it is not there (device manager /mice and another pointing devices/properties )
8 answers Last reply
More about find power management mouse windows
  1. Mice have power management? What on earth for?
  2. Two little tick boxes: Allow this device to wake the computer, and Allow the computer to turn this device off to save power.

Power Management should appear as a separate tab if you look at the mouse properties in Device Manager. If not, try updating the mouse drivers.
  3. thanks bro for your advice, i did as you asked but the problem steel remain i can not find power management tab in properties in device manager like other laptops
  4. I have the same problem! There is no power management tab anywhere even though I am logged in as Administrator. I cannot enable the mouse or keyboard to wake my computer from sleep. Please help!
  5. Is it a PS/2 or USB mouse?
  6. unksol said:
    Mice have power management? What on earth for?

I use that tab to keep the mouse or keyboard from waking up a computer when it is sleeping :)

@ op

Is this a wireless mouse and are you trying to save batteries. Most wireless mice manage power without help(they just sleep after an idle time).
  7. it is laptop build in mouse
  8. hanifareed said:
    it is laptop build in mouse

The touchpad? Then it's not really a mouse, is it?
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7 Mice Management Power