Least favorite thing to do.....

A while back, there was a thread about what you hated to do the most on
your pin. A popular answer for people was rebuilding pops (including
myself) well I have a new one. I was replacing a bad leg bracket and
adding some felt portectors all the way around. Those leg brackets are
a PITA! They are hard to get to, especially when the PF is still in
the game. Ick. It took me about a hour and a half to replace it.
When I moved onto the next felt, that stupid bracket was stripped too.
So I quit doing the felts. Now I gotta order new brackets and bolts,
since there is no way I am going to have the possibility of having
three bad brackets. Pops are CAKE compared to these things.

Brian

I've never liked to pull the metal guard plat off of the cabinet in the
corners of the older machines that cover the ends of the leg bolts....if the
plate has a strip in it and you need to throw a nut in front. If they were
screwed in, I guess I wouldn't be saying anything.

Also hate pulling PCB's when they're attached with brittle or jammed plastic
standoffs.

--Eric

It's a lot easier if you pull the PF :)

--