Where do I enter to start playing with this group?

Friends, I have just joined this bridge group so I can
play online. I am just an average player but want to
practice to get better. I have looked all over your
website and can find no entry to begin to play a hand.
Could someone reply to me so that I can join in? Thanks.
Kay

Kay Tabscot wrote:

> Friends, I have just joined this bridge group so I can
> play online. I am just an average player but want to
> practice to get better. I have looked all over your
> website and can find no entry to begin to play a hand.
> Could someone reply to me so that I can join in? Thanks.
> Kay

Do you have a Passport ID? If so, go to the Zone Home page, click Card
& Board icon or the "More" link in the same pane. That will send you to
this page:

http://zone.msn.com/en/bridge/default.htm

Now click the type of game you prefer, "Play against computer", "Play
with others", "Competitive Play", or "Tournaments and special events".
Clicking "Play with others" sends you here where you select from the
many rooms available.:

http://zone.msn.com/en/bridge/rooms_others.htm

If you get a specific error message, post the problem here, or try these
sources for help:

Look up the error message
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/index.html

Help entering rooms