Presario S6300NX

Is there anywhere to get the schematic for an S6300NX? I could not find this at
the HP site and the manual is generic.

The Gamester

Gamester's Homepage
http://members.aol.com/wergames
(I am not a commie merely a Trotskyite revisionist)

Try this:
http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00063254

--

"The human adventure is just beginning"

"Gamester" <wergames@aol.commie.com> wrote in message
> Is there anywhere to get the schematic for an S6300NX? I could not find
this at
> the HP site and the manual is generic.
>
> The Gamester
>
> Gamester's Homepage
> http://members.aol.com/wergames
> (I am not a commie merely a Trotskyite revisionist)

>Try this:
>http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00063254

That's it. Thanks. I was all over the HP site looking for that without success.