Sign in with
Your question

Which 3 in 1 printer to go for???????

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 20, 2011 5:43:50 PM

Hello,
My budget is rs 8000(indian rupee's)......please help me out in deciding which printer to go for in the above mentioned budget......

More about : printer

June 21, 2011 9:58:14 AM

What sites are you shopping at? When you say 3-in-1 does this include fax/scan/print?

Or copy/scan/print?

A great printer (not knowing the conversion of USD to Rs) that's a wireless network or wired network printer is an Epson NX515. I have had absolutely no problem with it. I've had HPs in the past by which the drivers would not recognize the printer some of the time (especially when you're in a hurry). The Epson just works whenever you need it to. It does not have fax though. It is copy/scan/print.

Drivers install and the printer/scanner works fine in 32 and 64 bit Windows.
m
l
June 21, 2011 2:13:10 PM

$178.50 in US dollars. It depends on what type of printer. Bubble jet ink printer or Laser Toner printer, and if you are printing photos or just want colour.
m
l
Related resources
June 21, 2011 2:17:49 PM

chastonsdad said:
$178.50 in US dollars. It depends on what type of printer. Bubble jet ink printer or Laser Toner printer, and if you are printing photos or just want colour.

Thanks for the info. I picked my NX515 up a couple of years ago for USD $90.
m
l
June 21, 2011 5:16:26 PM

Basicaly i just want print,scan n copy.....including "legal" size paper.....n my budget is rs 8000 only.....
m
l
!